Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man Donated His Mothers Body to Science. They Sold it for $5,900 to be Blown Up by The Military.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
JFL....I was just sent this recently.

Jfl at donating anything to the cucked government. We should set up an incel foundation for all our wills to go to since we won't have kids and don't want our belongings to go to the government that was cucking us during our lifetime.

may she rest in pieces.

Jfl at donating anything to the cucked government. We should set up an incel foundation for all our wills to go to since we won't have kids and don't want our belongings to go to the government that was cucking us during our lifetime.
High IQ & Based. How would this work though?

High IQ & Based. How would this work though?
An easy way would be to use a crypto currency. We'll call it Incelcoin. Only we can buy the coins at the lowest price in the beginning before it's released on the market.

An easy way would be to use a crypto currency. We'll call it Incelcoin. Only we can buy the coins at the lowest price in the beginning before it's released on the market.

Couldn't they use a mannequin?
This is very sad.
If I saw that, I think I'd have psychological problems. Like I don't have enough psychological problems as it is.
If only that man could've bought the body back for that $5,900.

lol. i didn’t even say they could have my organs after i die. [based]

Fuck them, I’ll be buried whole in a paupers grave and I’ll spend every last dime before I die.

Fuck them, I’ll be buried whole in a paupers grave and I’ll spend every last dime before I die.
Never donate organs. Imagine if doctors killed you after a car wreck so they can give your kidneys to a chad dick chasing rostie.

Didn’t read but this test may be to test some type of armor which could save many male soldiers lives; so I see why people would be upset.
When I first got my license I agreed to be an organ donor, when I updated my license I didn't :feelshmm:
Would be nice if you could specify your organs go only to incels and no Stacy.

This is a very good idea.

It wouldn't wonder me if he actually goes ER on (((them)))

Never donate organs.
Imagine if doctors killed you after a car wreck
so they can give your kidneys to a chad dick chasing rostie.
Canal
and that's only half the story

I would have done it for free!