Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man does nothing to defeat 2 woman in a fight

Women are equal btw.

YIKES YIKES YIKES ARREST THAT MISOGYNIST!!! HE SHOULD BE ON THE FBI AND WAR CRIMINAL WATCHLIST :soy::soy::feels::feels: YIKES YIKES YIKES

why didn't she just execute a flying spin kick or takedown like Black Widow :feelswhere:

Cucked for not slapping those hos.

Kek, nigga didnt even touch them

Cucked for not slapping those hos.
Simps are dangerous.
They gather in groups and use weapons without honor.
They don't understand the concepts of justice or honor.
They will use a gun in a fist fight, they will use a knife in a fist fight against an equal opponent. They are the type of guys to hit below the belt. They don't want equality. They want to dominate you no matter what in order to get muh wahmen to look at them.

Simps are dangerous.
They will use a gun in a fist fight, they will use a knife in a fist fight against an equal opponent. They are the type of guys to hit below the belt. They don't want equality. They want to dominate you no matter what in order to get muh wahmen to look at them.
Fuck fair fights with simps, we have to be ready to fight dirty too.

they all look like charachters from hentai sex games with super sized proportions

He should of let them follow him into a dark alley and raped and killed them

Simps are dangerous.
Fights are never equal. They told you that idee fixe you've learned from environment. Just look at the beginning of WW2 and try to find any honor. Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead.
You don't have any benefit from honor except of some people's approval.

Fights are never equal. They told you that idee fixe you've learned from environment. Just look at the beginning of WW2 and try to find any honor. Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead.
You don't have any benefit from honor except of some people's approval.
I meant for regular street fights.
You are not supposed to die in a regular fight.
It used to be (at least in my imaginary mind), you throw a couple punches, you stop and you go your own ways.
But no, apparently people are savages and want to kill each other for a drunk foid. :feelsrope:
I know honor is cucked but I always liked the idea of it. :dafuckfeels:
Maybe there's something to settling disagreement in a controlled environment such as a boxing ring.

Last edited:
YIKES YIKES YIKES ARREST THAT MISOGYNIST!!! HE SHOULD BE ON THE FBI AND WAR CRIMINAL WATCHLIST :soy::soy::feels::feels: YIKES YIKES YIKES
:feelshaha: I'm surprised redditors didn't start a witch hunt on him.

I meant for regular street fights.
You are not supposed to die in a regular fight.
It used to be (at least in my imaginary mind), you throw a couple punches, you stop and you go your own ways.
But no, apparently people are savages and want to kill each other for a drunk foid. :feelsrope:
I know honor is cucked but I always liked the idea of it. :dafuckfeels:
Maybe there's something to settling disagreement in a controlled environment such as a boxing ring.
There is no much to guess in fight. Sometimes you will have to kill somebody. Hopefully no witnesses.

Should've raped those drunk loser whores(in gta v)