Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel man customer service at stores SUCK post pandemic

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
like SIMPLE tasks like buying a fucking hersheys bar or getting my bank card renewed take 10x longer! did normies become retarded post pandemic? lord have mercy I took the vaccine AND a booster yet I am not this retarded!

They don't get paid enough to care tbh:feelsjuice:

They don't get paid enough to care tbh:feelsjuice:
but they used to give speedy service. For real did the vaccine make people mentally retarded? how come I took 3 vaccines and I am not a drooling mongoloid like normies?

but they used to give speedy service. For real did the vaccine make people mentally retarded? how come I took 3 vaccines and I am not a drooling mongoloid like normies?
Is it the same people? Perhaps the other ones left and now they have newbies.

same people
Dunno man. Maybe they had a bad today. Maybe long covid has given them brain fog. Maybe they got vaxxed and the prions are slowly destroying their brain. @Ika-Sama thoughts?

The people working there are absolute idiotic evil normies that love to harass decent human workers like us that’s why

Dunno man. Maybe they had a bad today. Maybe long covid has given them brain fog. Maybe they got vaxxed and the prions are slowly destroying their brain. @Ika-Sama thoughts?
no this has been going on for months. why is the vaccine making normies retarded but not me
The people working there are absolute idiotic evil normies that love to harass decent human workers like us that’s why
how did normies get so retarded after the pandemic? they used to actually be moderate IQ

It's because jobs like that suck so everyone quit them, thus not enough people remaining to do shit fast enough

Probably understaffed because the higher ups decided to cut the majority of them during the plandemic.

Because they've been worked up into a frenzy by all the low-IQ scare tactics being pushed by the elites through the government and media.
excess coritsol? I heard excess cortisol will literally cook/fry the brain

excess coritsol? I heard excess cortisol will literally cook/fry the brain
If that's true, my brains would have to be sunny side up by now. I'm always stressed, about work, school, career, and not having a gf or a social life.

I think it's more hysteria than stress, but I don't know.

What exactly the situation was?

Is it the same people? Perhaps the other ones left and now they have newbies.
I suspect this is it. The good people got better jobs or just stayed home collecting unemployment. So we are now stuck with new people who are retards that would never have been hired otherwise.