Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man Complaining about Chad and White Privelage = Incel/Murderer <<< Woman Complaining about Stacy and White Privelage = You Go Girl

IT showing their high IQ once again, always be hypocritical :feelshaha:

I wouldn't shed a tear for this attention-seeking whore. She has thousands of options of men. Yes, even White men. She just happens to want the special group of White men who usually seek women of their own race to breed. I'm talking about Chads.

Women are so fucking privileged

"yes women can face discrimination in the dating market due to racism, no men cannot."

we've heard time and time again how it's personality that matters. why doesn't this women just get a personality better than the white women? or perhaps get hobbies and work on herself? all those things can apparently bypass mentally ingrained racial preferences.

change the pronouns in my statement from female to male, and virtually all IT users would agree. this is perhaps the most blatant hypocrisy i've seen on IT in awhile.

LOL - what the foid said is pretty straightforward, observable truth.
(She seems oblivious of the "easy mode" plane where she and the staceys who mog her exist, but newsflash, water is wet...)

The mental gymnastics of the simps is the real JFL here.

Whamen are oppressed victims always no matter what. :feelsclown:

No its a woman you silly misogynistic inkwell