Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man Calls foid “Ugly,” She Strikes Him With Glass. He's left bleeding profusely

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
A Delray Beach woman is facing an aggravated battery charge after she allegedly hit a man with a glass at El Camino restaurant
. The man was left bleeding and required stitches, according to a police report.

Dilan Uluc of NW 20th Avenue in Delray was jailed on January 26th. She was released on $2500 bond late on January 27th. This is the narrative of what the responding officer documented:

“I was flagged down by an employee from El Camino (15 NE 2nd Avenue) who was on the phone with Delay Beach Police Dispatch about an incident related to a male and female fighting. I located the white male and white female at the corner of E Atlantic Ave and NE 2nd Ave. The male was bleeding from the face and a bouncer from El Camino was separating the parties as the male was shouting at the female. The bouncer stated that the male had been hit in the face by the female with a cocktail glass for an unknown
reason.

I spoke with the female separately; she was identified via Fl DL as Dilan Uluc. Uluc stated that the male, later identified as (Redacted) had been bothering her all evening. Uluc stated that (redacted) repeatedly called her ugly and kept on getting in her face. Uluc stated that he kept pushing her and grabbing her shoulder even though she told him to stop. Uluc then stated she would not speak any further when asked about the glass. Based on my initial perception of the incident and the brief conversation with security, I did not inform Uluc of her Miranda warnings. (The victim) was bleeding profusely from the face and suffered a laceration below his left eye. (The victim) stated that he did not interact with Uluc and denied grabbing her and talking with her. Both, parties provided conflicting stories about the cause of the incident.

Based on the possibility of electronic surveillance capturing the incident in its entirety being available later, both parties were free to leave the area as a follow-up would be conducted.

On 1/21/2022 I had the opportunity to review the electronic surveillance from the night of the incident. In the video time-stamped beginning at 1/19/2022 at 12:39 A.M. it can be observed Uluc and (redacted) standing near each other at the bar. Words can be seen being exchanged with both parties for a couple of minutes before the conversation becomes more animated. Uluc is seen pointing her fingers in face and he is then seen hitting the bar countertop and turning towards her.

Another male (redacted) who I had seen in person the night of the incident appears to step in between them to try and calm the situation down. (The second male) proves unsuccessful (in calming the situation) and walks around the two and then comes back moments later.

Uluc is then observed pushing and then grabbing a cocktail glass from the bar and striking (redacted) in the face with it. The liquid inside the glass can be seen on video splashing up as she strikes him again.”

(Redacted), according to police, sent photos of his lacerations and injuries to police. Uluc was arrested several days later when the victim agreed to press charges.

Dilan Uluc, in a hearing on January 27th, was ordered to stay away from the man, and alcohol. She’ll be back in court in March.

Last edited:
Average self-entitled foid, she thinks she’s pretty what happens when we remove the make up from her face?

The guy wasn't lying, that's for sure