Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Man born with abnormal face.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

It’s over for him. Damn.

Holy fuck, and i thought i was ugly

Should be made mod here tbh

He should work on his personality.

People would still recommend him to take a shower.

Fuck that looks painful hope he is ok.

Wow his last words are fucking suifuel “i just want to get married and have kids and live in a happy family”

Poor dude, never began for him. Hopefully he gets the surgery he needs someday

n e v e r
e v e n
b e g a n :f::f::f:

He's not actually that bad. A fashionable haircut that fits his face, maybe some weightlifting and a shower a day and he's good

It must be hard to fit that into the noose. Roping won't work for him, he needs to jump or bleed.

He already posts here jfl

Funny thing is once you're sub 4 it doesnt really matter much just how ugly you are. In reality that man and I have likely the same chances of acending assuming he can run an arranged marriage.

Funny thing is once you're sub 4 it doesnt really matter much just how ugly you are. In reality that man and I have likely the same chances of acending assuming he can run an arranged marriage.
Life can be nasty.

I sorry for this guy. Really bro..

If only he had a good personality his life would be a lot different teehee. Women can pick up on those types of things.

I sorry for this guy. Really bro..
Same.
If only he had a good personality his life would be a lot different teehee. Women can pick up on those types of things.
The fucked up thing is, women would tell him that it’s personality that they care about over looks and to work on the personality.

His looksmatch is dating chad

poor dude, life is simply not fair

wow, I finally found someone who doesn’t mog me
People would still recommend him to take a shower.

Normies would tell him he’s single because he’s a toxic misogynist.

With a face like that I've always wondered what keeps a person like this going.

He could famemaxx with these looks and probably ascend, more than most of us here can ever manage.

There is this and there is Meeks. Just imagine that.

He could famemaxx with these looks and probably ascend, more than most of us here can ever manage.

He has already - he’s kind of a celebrity in India. He was in that episode with Karl Pilkington. They called him the Elephant Baba.

In fact, he’s probably fucked pussy. Just think about that. That guy with his melted face has fucked, and you haven’t.

JFL

Hopefully he gets the surgery he needs someday

As if it can save him...

He will lead us through the final battle of incelistan.

SMVMogs the entire forum because there's a very very slim chance he'll get a relationship out of pity

View attachment 95409
As if it can save him...
He can at least ascend to a 0/10 currycel.
He has already - he’s kind of a celebrity in India. He was in that episode with Karl Pilkington. They called him the Elephant Baba.

In fact, he’s probably fucked pussy. Just think about that. That guy with his melted face has fucked, and you haven’t.

JFL

Just be so ugly that you become a celebrity theory.

Like I said, it’s over.

nothing a shower can't fix

Cucks will say it's his personality.