Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Malls are hell on earth for incels

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Never go there.
I was enraged so much that i was ready to punch somebody.

I work at a mall in California as a janitor. Going there is pretty suifuel but I'm always daydreaming so it doesn't really register anymore tbh.

Just going outside is bad enough

I will hit the mall brutally.

I work at a mall in California as a janitor. Going there is pretty suifuel but I'm always daydreaming so it doesn't really register anymore tbh.
You are very strong man

tbh malls are tolerable if you go to the food courts

For me best places are abandoned. No people no troubles
I remember herr Nietzche said " we love unpeopled places because they have no opinion about us".

People cattle go to malls purely because of vanity. They show up, all those fucking prostitutes of both genders.
I visited this modern temple of consumarism because i needed some books, there is book store section.

to many couples walking around looking at me wondering how a person can be that ugly.

I will hit the mall brutally.

haven’t been to one in over a yr tbh and dont plan on going to one any time soon

For me best places are abandoned. No people no troubles
I remember herr Nietzche said " we love unpeopled places because they have no opinion about us".
based

I actually enjoy walking around malls if they're modern and clean. There's something calming about it.

jfl at icelandcels living in a city or village

Its even worse if you have pale skin. I remember getting sunburns as a kid, they were extremely uncomfortable for me and hurt like a bitch.
Oh yes, I've had more nasty sunburns than I care to remember

My mom used to force me to go with her for shopping all the time.

Malls are disgusting cesspits.

I actually enjoy walking around malls if they're modern and clean. There's something calming about it.
:ha..feels: calming if you are good looking.
My mom used to force me to go with her for shopping all the time.
How was it? How did you feel
Malls are disgusting cesspits.
Sure Adolf. They are.
jfl at icelandcels living in a city or village
Capital is very modern
I rememember as someone said that misfortune begins when you leave your bed.

Start forestmaxxing tbh.

just zone out

people are always gonna stare if you're truecel but you'll get used to it eventually

People still go to malls?! I am a 32 year old boomer and I thought malls died out as a teenage hangout spot with my generation.

But yes, bro. Malls are indeed suicidefuel for incels. I remember when I was at my worse I had to leave the mall to break down and cry in my car because I knew I would never experience the happiness that all the couples there took for granted. I actually decided to just sleep in my car for the night because I felt as if I decided to drive on the highway I would try to kill myself.

My mall is a ghost town tbh

Yeah order as much shit as you can walking stores is suifuel.

EDIT: Sorry for bump didn't notice this thread was 9 months old :S

Last edited:
True i dont like to go to that places

I went to the mall and got my teeth whitened. I saw a teenage couple and my soul was crushed tbh