Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Males are the meme gender

MentalPowder

MentalPowder

LocationCelMaxxer
-
Evolution\God did us dirty
Made us stronger just so we can slave away at women feets
And its like this for the entire human history
Women only work is to open thier legs and are instantly taken care off
Even traditional marriages are jfl
Husband provider while the wife crusing life raising the kids making food and chillin no pressure at all
Just open your legs once or twice a week let your man cum and go to sleep

Its not even about being an incel its the fact that being a male is shit
And modern times are the cherry on top of that pile of shit
ERmaxxing
TedMaxxing
Is the only way
its over and never began
Ropemaxxing2022 for my part i just save a bit of cash going seamaxxing and roping when i run dry of funds
I hate life so much and i hate that but the world made me like this

Simps are all males. Fuck males.

it's not, you just didn't won the genetic lottery.
females are holes to be used.

it's not, you just didn't won the genetic lottery.
females are holes to be used.
Im not subhuman at all my inceldom is because of location and joke society
But what i wrote is true regardless
Foids mog Males

Foids mog Males

they don't mog us, they're physically weaker.

Joined Monday at 9:05 AM

nice foid worshipping

Life as a man has always been harder and always will be. Don't believe the feminist lies stating otherwise.

Foids mog Males
Pay for Tinder plus, and report your results back. If you're an incel, chances are you're an ugly subhuman like the rest of us. At best a failed normie ( or a chadlite mentalcel with severe autism or something). But don't think you'd be slaying if you locationmaxxed.

females are the real meme gender, we just live in their clown world

never make your life harder than it already is as a male

Pay for Tinder plus, and report your results back. If you're an incel, chances are you're an ugly subhuman like the rest of us. At best a failed normie ( or a chadlite mentalcel with severe autism or something). But don't think you'd be slaying if you locationmaxxed.
I honestly chadlite locationcel af which also got abused through his live for his ethnicity
And i am white blue eyed blonde jfl god put me in a golden mental cage

And jfl you didnt get my point i never wanted to slay ever since i was little i wanted only one woman to be mine thats all it was never about slaying

I honestly chadlite locationcel af which also got abused through his live for his ethnicity
And i am white blue eyed blonde jfl god put me in a golden mental cage

And jfl you didnt get my point i never wanted to slay ever since i was little i wanted only one woman to be mine thats all it was never about slaying
As I said, prove it by posting your Tinder results (along with you username and date).

As I said, prove it by posting your Tinder results (along with you username and date).
Might as well but what will it prove?
Oh the fact that im not subhuman oh well it doesnt matter 26 virgin life already over even if i wake up gigachad tomorrow

Might as well but what will it prove?
Oh the fact that im not subhuman oh well it doesnt matter 26 virgin life already over even if i wake up gigachad tomorrow
I know that things are that bad out there. Are you autistic? Or do you have any mental issues?

Life as a man has always been harder and always will be. Don't believe the feminist lies stating otherwise.
Exactly people here need to realize it
Low iq autist gorillacel only mentions my join date as if it means anything
I know that things are that bad out there. Are you autistic? Or do you have any mental issues?
No i am totally honest its brutal locationcel
Im a slav poor immigrant with german roots so i look german (even local slavs asked me if i am german when i came visited my grandma in my old country)
Tldr im non jewish slav living in the jewish ethnostate
Life was hell believe me even when foids hit on me that was a deal breaker jfl 18 years old stacy was my first kiss and a month after i told her i am not a jew she dumped me
That was when i was 22
Another story was a girl hit on me and when i told her i dodged draft cuz jfl serving israel army as non jew
She also disappeared

And thats why i hate society and modern life globalization
My situation was not supposed to happen
Each ethnicuty has her place same as curries that cry that they dont slay in usa jfl

Thats why ER sufferd he couldn't compete with local cali chads even tho he had money iq and normie looking stats

Last edited:
Exactly people here need to realize it
Low iq autist gorillacel only mentions my join date as if it means anything

No i am totally honest its brutal locationcel
Im a slav poor immigrant with german roots so i look german (even local slavs asked me if i am german when i came visited my grandma in my old country)
Tldr im non jewish slav living in the jewish ethnostate
Life was hell believe me even when foids hit on me that was a deal breaker jfl 18 years old stacy was my first kiss and a month after i told her i am not a jew she dumped me
That was when i was 22
Another story was a girl hit on me and when i told her i dodged draft cuz jfl serving israel army as non jew
She also disappeared

And thats why i hate society and modern life globalization
My situation was not supposed to happen
Each ethnicuty has her place same as curries that cry that they dont slay in usa jfl

Thats why ER sufferd he couldn't compete with local cali chads even tho he had money iq and normie looking stats
You're meant to lie dummy, you're likely aspie if you ain't cottoned on to that.

Top Kek at your recommendations. Based

Infiltrator tier thread

Foid tier username

You're meant to lie dummy, you're likely aspie if you ain't cottoned on to that.
I actually do lie about it all the time but i cant bring my self to have some kind of realtionship with a foid with that big of a lie in store ( i guess thats bluepilled pos pov)even tho for the past months after i consumed the blackpill to the fullest i might as well run 100%liesmaxx game just for maybe ascending because fuck foids and society anyway
And even if i ascend i rope anyway wageslave it at least half of my misery and i cant do it for a couple more decades with foid or without

Tbh. Although I don’t have a problem with them living their lives easier in my basement making my kids. I’ll take on the burden of working and feeding for them

I actually do lie about it all the time but i cant bring my self to have some kind of realtionship with a foid with that big of a lie in store ( i guess thats bluepilled pos pov)even tho for the past months after i consumed the blackpill to the fullest i might as well run 100%liesmaxx game just for maybe ascending because fuck foids and society anyway
And even if i ascend i rope anyway wageslave it at least half of my misery and i cant do it for a couple more decades with foid or without
Just lie all the time, honesty gets you the gutter.

Locationcelmaxxeer
Think i would would be driven to read the entire er manifsto and crying through it like 20 times
And lurking here and others .me sites if
I was living the normal life?
Same as IT it is so obvious all of IT are incels themselves
Chad wouldn't give making fun of incels in some subreddit forum a milisecond of his day

You are drawn to the incel community only if you are incel.
and since i am here
Well buddy boyo im incel

Thats why i dont like in the term "fakecels"
It is really over for many men and the numbers dont fully tell the story

"Fakecels" is cope
Believing that if you only were a little more this and that you would have ascended
Most incels here are just normal males that know to much

Only difference from normies is on the fact that they actually higher iq
And see the world as it his instead of being bluepilled cucks and normies in denial

Inceldom would be mainstrean by end of the 2020's
Just lie all the time, honesty gets you the gutter.
Tbh nothavingmorals mogs me

Last edited:
Men are the cuckold gender. We are only strong, fast, intelligent etc to be able to protect m'lady from a dinosaur and let her and her offspring devour us when we're dying. We're the meatshield, we literally were created to serve as slaves and help foids achieve their goals so they could safely dispose of us afterwards. Even our penises are laughable and impractical, easy to injure and whose length serves only to propel seed to the crevix. While woman's reproductive system is safe and protected inside her body.

Satan Worships woman , and This World is Gynocentric ( Catered around woman ) and therefore Satanic

Man cant sell Sex because their value IS NOT INHERIT LIKE WOMANS ( Her tits , ass , body we desire )

Woman arent Pressured in Society watsoever

Woman can have standarts and just Fuck their way Up , because they are Naturally Designed to be Desireable for Man

They can take a Mans Live Earnings via Divorce and Ultimatly Killing a Man just by That. ( Satanic )

Man are Cucked by their " Protector Instinct , ala wants only the best for her ( what woman will and do abuse )

Onlyfans ( the natural outcome of a gynocentric society ) , to Enable woman just a TINY BIT MORE

This really is the Plight of Man to some Extend , " we lost and this Forum shows.

Being born a male is the worst punishment