Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Males are superior because theyre not attracted to power

SUH

SUH

Veteran
The fact that a female not having power, be ut financial, political, criminal, social etc is not a universal turn on for guys proves that men are ethically superior and altruistic. The fact that having power is a prerequisite to reproduce as a man gas caused constant suffering in history, from wars to conquer, intrigue, climbing ranks, abuse and subjugation. Women will say that being attracted to power is not a problem and it's ok because its geneticallt hardwired in our species, but that proves that they're inherently morally inferior, and women shouldn't have power since they only interested in benefiting themselves(they use caring for their offspring as an excuse which is disgusting. In a moral society with reduced material scarcity) you shouldn't have to dominate or control other people to care for your children effectivelu)

So true. Samson and Delilah. It never began. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Isn't it uncanny that women's desire for power almost always ends in their demise? If a woman is born sub5, it's over, they have constant depression cause deep down they know it's over. It never occurs to them that they could achieve great things inspite of the cards she was dealt with. Curious, breast cancer rises at the same that women start getting breast implants. Nature is unforgiving. If they are willing to do anything for power, nature is willing to put them in their place. Still, they never learn...

Men desire pussy. Ironically that leads to desire power.

Women desire someone who’s power they can ride off, so work to make their pussy as appealing as possible

men desire an appealing pussy, so they work to make as much power for themselves as possible

men create power, women leech off it

Not sure i agree with title

Women dont care about morals when it comes to Sexual Selection and neither should you.

Men Are Such Kind Good Boys

you shouldn't have to dominate or control other people to care for your children effectivelu)

Foids are much different from us.

You're utterly retarded if you actually believe that. How can you have come to that conclusion? Have you been diagnosed with an intellectual disability?

It's true tbh. Most of us are content with fucking off. We LDAR largely because the pussy incentive isn't there.

A lot of men are happy living modest, relatively isolated lives, so long as all needs are met. Females are only happy with this if they know nothing else, like if they were born on a farm far away from the city in the 1800s.

Caring for offspring is the bare minimum anyway. Women are not special.

Women are attracted to murderers, psychopaths, basically the scum of the earth.

Not sure i agree with title
Me neither, many males are attracted to power as well, usually not in a sexual sense though as is the case with foids.
Just look at the fanboys of Chads, star athletes and powerful politicians (like Putin).

So true. Samson and Delilah. It never began. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Isn't it uncanny that women's desire for power almost always ends in their demise? If a woman is born sub5, it's over, they have constant depression cause deep down they know it's over. It never occurs to them that they could achieve great things inspite of the cards she was dealt with. Curious, breast cancer rises at the same that women start getting breast implants. Nature is unforgiving. If they are willing to do anything for power, nature is willing to put them in their place. Still, they never learn...
Based

Men are way more attracted to power than you think lol.

I'll give you a few examples:

Money = power ( no need to explain that)
Women = the more attractive she is the more poer she has over her circle, over men, over you, so "power" is not just one definite meaning, not only physical.
Social status is something a lot of men desire, so the will aquire skills at times for the sake of being respected and treated better.

So its something everyone wants.
Control over things gives you power and being in control means leaving an easier life- less stress.

Everyone is chasing it, not everyone has it

And besides that , in today's world you gotta be blind to not realise how women have more power and value.(not my personal opinion just the way things are i dont think its right though).

Men are way more attracted to power than you think lol.

I'll give you a few examples:

Money = power ( no need to explain that)
Women = the more attractive she is the more poer she has over her circle, over men, over you, so "power" is not just one definite meaning, not only physical.
Social status is something a lot of men desire, so the will aquire skills at times for the sake of being respected and treated better.

So its something everyone wants.
Control over things gives you power and being in control means leaving an easier life- less stress.

Everyone is chasing it, not everyone has it

And besides that , in today's world you gotta be blind to not realise how women have more power and value.(not my personal opinion just the way things are i dont think its right though).
The men who desire power and social status for power's sake are a minority. Most men desire power only insofar as it would allow them to be more attractive to women.

Meanwhile 99% of women desire it and view a man having status as a prerequisite for sex

The men who desire power and social status for power's sake are a minority. Most men desire power only insofar as it would allow them to be more attractive to women.

Meanwhile 99% of women desire it and view a man having status as a prerequisite for sex
Facts

Men desire pussy. Ironically that leads to desire power.
Women desire someone who’s power they can ride off, so work to make their pussy as appealing as possible

men desire an appealing pussy, so they work to make as much power for themselves as possible

men create power, women leech off it

ya agree. i believe for men power is mainly a means to and end in order to acquire a gf