Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Male to Female ratio?

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
I am so confused guys, you have to help me figure this out.
Everywhere I go, doesn't matter if its IRL or Online,
the M to F ratio is just ridiculous!! The few femoids are 90% in relationship.
90% of the men are single..
This is a screenshot from a random discord server I just joined:

Serious question: Where them girls at?
Have we been lied to that the world is 50/50?
Shouldn't this be the other way around because of wars???

JFL at even being in a Discord server with females.

Last edited:
You looking to be an online orbiter or something? Why does it matter if none of those foids are local to your area?

Discord Roasties are the most hypergamous whores in existence.

Don't forget that 50% of the "females" are traps and trannies

One thing is for sure, society knows about this, but they are to cucked to even acknowledge it

women are always tyring to go on some kind of exclusive track, lol. you will never even smell them if you're a loser like me.

im on a discord server with 500 "forever alones" (most of them are not incel, but some are)

there was about 10 girls on there, but they all got bullied off and made their own server, so now its all guys

pretty based tbh

im on a discord server with 500 "forever alones" (most of them are not incel, but some are)

there was about 10 girls on there, but they all got bullied off and made their own server, so now its all guys

pretty based tbh
Cucked that they were even allowed in the first place

Cucked that they were even allowed in the first place
All of the girls were autistic. But def autistic whores who have no problem getting a boyfriend/husband, they were just autistic social outcasts in real life with no friends and butt hurt they couldn't get chad and had to settle by picking out of the 100s of average SMV men that constantly contact them on dating apps. Which is part of the reason they all got bullied off, as nobody took them seriously.

pretty based tbh
Nice to read that.

OP I've had similar thoughts

Back in the 00's there used to be actual females in chat rooms, now it's just Chris Hansen alts trying to trick desperate incels or gay dudes LARPing

JFL at even being in a Discord server with females.
You looking to be an online orbiter or something? Why does it matter if none of those foids are local to your area?

Yea yea I get it you are all very original and can state obvious things, I don't give a damn about discord / reddit / etc etc.
I am just trying to figure out the mystery to why femoids are so rare to find compared to males.

Yea yea I get it you are all very original and can state obvious things, I don't give a damn about discord / reddit / etc etc.
I am just trying to figure out the mystery to why femoids are so rare to find compared to males.
Bro.....

Because they all orbit chads it's like magnets bro. Fucking magnets how do they work?

Normie discords are teenage cringefests

Light theme? Wtf bro

lol do you think there would be as much females as there are males using fucking discord?

Anyone else notice this? Noone I know gets laid, yet women seem to always be in relationship. My friends are either shackled down with some mediocre foid or just lonely. Even when I go out, I see mostly men. I can't find spaces dominated by women unless I know what to look for.

Am i some part of cosmic prank? Are men actually 66% of population?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back