Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Male suicides getting worse every day

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
Of course it's fucking Chadstralia. It's literally the equivalent of California there. More sub8s would kill themselves there than in America.

Obviously male privilege. Check it shitlord.

Worst time in history to be a man in. Lots of men cant compete but feminism tells us it's women who need help.

Even after they're dead society is still trying to blame them and men in general, saying things like they don't seek help or they are encouraged to hide their feelings.

Strange how these apparently so awful flaws of men didn't result in these levels of male suicide 50 years ago. It's almost like society has changed and now it hates men, which is making men feel depressed and hopeless.

But but females are so opressed, especislly in Australia bro

lol @ that video. telling us to speak to people you trust about your feelings. if i ever let anyone i know know about my inceldom, i'll just hear shit like 'there's more to life than sex!' or some bluepilled bs at best. at worst it'll be 'you're not entitled to sex!' or 'stop objectifying women!!'

jfl @ thinking the world cares about incels.

If you had this many foids offing themselves at the numbers men do there would be a concerted nationwide effort to curb it on the level of breast cancer awareness month or whatever other female problem of month it is.

But because its men no one cares. Society doesn't give a fuck about men and the bodies will continue to pile up since it will only get worse.

Truth is we are as disposable as garbage bags, no cares about mens issues. This is why most of the homeless population is male. Meanwhile we got feminists telling us how bad women have it, JFL what a joke.

"Wymyn suffer to you cishet!"

lol @ that video. telling us to speak to people you trust about your feelings. if i ever let anyone i know know about my inceldom, i'll just hear shit like 'there's more to life than sex!' or some bluepilled bs at best. at worst it'll be 'you're not entitled to sex!' or 'stop objectifying women!!'

jfl @ thinking the world cares about incels.
If you had this many foids offing themselves at the numbers men do there would be a concerted nationwide effort to curb it on the level of breast cancer awareness month or whatever other female problem of month it is.

But because its men no one cares. Society doesn't give a fuck about men and the bodies will continue to pile up since it will only get worse.

Truth is we are as disposable as garbage bags, no cares about mens issues. This is why most of the homeless population is male. Meanwhile we got feminists telling us how bad women have it, JFL what a joke.