Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male Suicide Is Easily Forgotten

Shower_Taker

Shower_Taker

Officer
★★
I’ve noticed from browsing in similar forums that even semi-normies who have had brief relationships sometimes post about girls they’ve dated who’ve committed suicide in a longing manner. That’s all well and good but - when have I ever seen this the other way around; girls posting about guys they’ve been with who’ve killed themselves? NEVER.

Just goes to show that even if we were to dissapear, being of even lesser value than guys who actually were in relationships, we’d be quickly forgotten into oblivion. I know that in my case nobody would give a shit, if anything people’s lives would be improved by it, but it’s also disheartening to know that even if I were to ascend to semi-normie status, I’d still be seen as disposable. What a great life.

Men are expendable. It's only natural.

females see all men as expendable trash

Only Chads or “gifted” guys who die early are remembered but still, it’s nothing like women.

Red herring. The men who commit suicide are mostly incels, so no ex to mourn

KyloRen said:
Men are expendable. It's only natural.

Then why aren’t we just drowned at birth then? Even if we’re only to be kept around as soldiers and work slaves, no man would remain alive on the prospect of being chaste forever and then not even be remembered upon death. 

Disposability aside, I’m just pissed at the lack of empathy from women on the issue of male suicide. I mean if we’re gonna live in a Darwinian dystopia, we might as well get it over with.

Sub 8's are simply cannon fodder to the system. Nobody really mentions male suicide in the same light that would be sparked from a plain Jane taking her own life because she 'felt alone'.

This is why more males should out go with a bang.

TheRealChincel said:
Only Chads or “gifted” guys who die early are remembered but still, it’s nothing like women.

Ppl dont care about ugly dudes, but when a woman is in peril, all hell breaks loose.

Shower_Taker said:
Then why aren’t we just drowned at birth then? Even if we’re only to be kept around as soldiers and work slaves, no man would remain alive on the prospect of being chaste forever and then not even be remembered upon death. 

Disposability aside, I’m just pissed at the lack of empathy from women on the issue of male suicide. I mean if we’re gonna live in a Darwinian dystopia, we might as well get it over with.

I agree, we should have been killed at birth. No-one should suffer like this.

Women have no empathy for men who are expendable.

Simp said:
This is why more males should out go with a bang.

I think going out like this would fall into deaf ears; look at all the incelish shooters who have been used as nothing but cannon fodder for political issues, their actions have done jack to bring light upon our issues.

In any case, what’s the life expectancy of an incel anyways - a lot kill themselves on their 20s, others wait until their parents die on their 30s, and the rest kill themselves indirectly as time goes by - becoming obese, letting go of their health or just being a victim of poverty and lack of support.

The reason we don’t see incels here on their 50s and up is not because they break out of it - it’s because they’re dead.

Very true. I've noticed it irl a lot. No one care about dead men.

Hence why I say going ER > suicide.