Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Male suicide is at an all time high thanks to feminism

P

Panda

Banned
-
feminism started in 1960 and with it came a huge spike in male suicides.

technology is some alive but its still not enough to get back to baseline. imagine how many more men are suffering and arent part of a suicide statistic.

B8KZhmI.png

6cb7a32cade6280d653bb44c0f46f7d3.jpg

this could have been you but you were born 50 years too late

Why would femoids care we have sperm banks full of 6 foot chad's seed that can replace us anytime.

Last edited:
I bet a lot of that suicide spike is Vietnam tbh

I wish i was born in the late 50's, my life would have been so much better.

The boomers destroyed everything

I wish I was born in the stone age, or some time when "rape" wasn't a thing.
Hell, there are a few places in the world outside of western culture where that's still true

I bet a lot of that suicide spike is Vietnam tbh

That's probably a part of it, but you would expect to see a similar spike during WW2 and afterwards and yet there's none. I don't know if it was mainly or solely the sexual revolution but it probably contributed by fucking over ugly guys, especially young ones.

That's probably a part of it, but you would expect to see a similar spike during WW2 and afterwards and yet there's none. I don't know if it was mainly or solely the sexual revolution but it probably contributed by fucking over ugly guys, especially young ones.
Vietnam was generally considered to be a lot more traumatizing to my understanding. Militarycel btw.

Why would femoids care we have sperm banks full of 6 feet chad's seed that can replace us anytime.
were practicaly dirt and noone cares abotu us

Nobody cares when men kill themselves.

CHOose to make a differeNCe and make the world a bettER place.

Roping under 25 is low IQ tbh.

Off topic, but I'm interested in Nam. What happened?
Why is it more traumatizing? More psychological, it wasn't a front-to-front battle against concrete bad guys in recognizable enemy uniforms, it was hopping through the jungle asking local farmers where the bad guys were (oftentimes the local farmers WERE the bad guys). Service members didn't know who to trust, a lot of traditional American military tactics weren't very well suited to the setting, and a lot of the enemy were better about killing enemies and letting themselves die instead of retreating. In general it was an organizational shitshow and an operational failure. Not to mention it's a lot easier to set up Nazis as a bad guy worth defeating compared to farmers.

Free speech was a mistake, some people should've never been allowed to express their opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back