Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Male speaks against the encouragement of suicide, foids say nothing.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/muoxw3/oh_im_so_down_to_legalize_it_now_i_used_to_be/gv7j7n8/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Women are supposedly ‘the empathic gender’ but not a single foid in this post is speaking against the encouragement of suicide and when foids do, they are usually just virtue signalling but anyway, out of all the comments, it was a MALE that spoke against the encouragement of suicide, no foids, only this one person who happens to be male.

IT brings out the true nature of the majority of the female gender and shows what foids are really like.

Women are inferior and need to be treated as such, majority wise.

Last edited:
Women are supposedly ‘the empathic gender’
laugh laughing GIF

IT just need to admit they want us dead.

Irrelevant sub

Imagine someone wanting you to legitimately die, just for being a male virgin.

I swear, the more shit like this that I see - the more radicalized I feel myself becoming.

I PM'd the woman and told her that she isn't very pretty

I PM'd the woman and told her that she isn't very pretty
Should tell her to get some self-respect too because she has taken casual cock before.

I swear, the more shit like this that I see - the more radicalized I feel myself becoming.
It would be great if BadAssPrincessA became the next Bianaca

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/muoxw3/oh_im_so_down_to_legalize_it_now_i_used_to_be/gv7j7n8/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Women are supposedly ‘the empathic gender’ but not a single foid in this post is speaking against the encouragement of suicide and when foids do, they are usually just virtue signalling but anyway, out of all the comments, it was a MALE that spoke against the encouragement of suicide, no foids, only this one person who happens to be male.

IT brings out the true nature of the majority of the female gender and shows what foids are really like.

men are more empathetic tbh

its just that we dont show our emotions because soyciety thinks its being a bitch and women make fun of us
Soyciety is gay.

You know what the most cruel and sad thing is?

She was against it even tough a lot of other horrible people existed: murderers, dictators, mass murderers, animal abusers, corrupt politicians etc... but she was against suicide with these people, only incels who never harmed anyone, that turned her worldview around. She said it herself: "I was against it before I knew incels existed". We are literally worse than murderers in foids eyes.

Foids are fucking disgusting.

Last edited:
You know what the most cruel and sad thing is?

She was against it even tough a lot of other horrible people existed: murders, dictator, mass murderers, animal abusers, corrupt politicians etc... but she was against suicide with these people, only incels who never harmed anyone, that turned her worldview around. She said it herself: "I was against it before I knew incels existed". We are literally worse than murderers in foids eyes.

Foids are fucking disgusting.
One of her reasons is ‘They are anti-woman’ when not all of them are either yet she is anti-male like most foids.

Foids are brainless robots who are only used for there holes, they don't provide any other use to society. They are literal garbage, and nothing more. Also this is why it's good to take someone out when leaving this earth (in GTA5)

Irrelevant sub

Same. Literally how can humanity be so addicted to the dark side