Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male social hierarchy test

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Omega1
Omega2

Welp, they know about me.

I’ve already said I’m a sigma male but here:feelzez:
View attachment 522160
View attachment 522163
cope

none of us are sigmas or we wouldn't be posting here

I got omega... makes sense.

i just realized they have no beta on the list

Primarily Gamma, with Sigma in 2nd.

Screenshot 2021 11 04 07 43 11 666 comandroidchrome

Last edited:
Oh wow, didn't see this coming. :fuk:

20211103 220517

Even an internet quiz described my pathetic ass to a T in the explanation of the Omega Male shit.

View attachment 522177

Gamma males are the intellectuals or malcontents of the masculine social hierarchy. Knowledgeable in their fields of expertise but resentful of existing hierarchies, they are likely to sabotage alpha males and the male pecking order in general. Gammas are perhaps the most ‘book smart’ of all the male types, but tend to lack the social skills, money, looks or mental toughness needed to establish dominance.

Because intellect is their strength, gammas often overstress the intellectual side of life, believing that it alone should determine who makes it to the top. To gammas, it will often seem unfair that their intellectual inferiors are the ones to rise to the top. Many gammas consider themselves the ‘secret kings’ who should actually be in charge.

Since gammas are usually resentful and dissatisfied with their position, others – including women – tend to pick up on their frustration and dismiss them. This can keep gammas from realizing their full potential, leaving them in a “gamma trap.”

Gamma benefits: Intelligence, sensitivity, idealism.

Gamma drawbacks: Unsatisfied with their position, frustrated, misunderstood.
Same

FUCK THIS MALE HOROSCOPE SHIT IS GAY AF

Nobody is "bravo" or delta? I wonder what those are.

Male hierarchy

Well, can't say the test is accurate but sigma followed by gamma. I definitely can't stand hierarchies or being told what to do so maybe but I'm pretty socially inhibited these days. I think I should be more gamma but hey?

Why does it have bravo instead of beta?

I got gamma btw, over for me

Alpha male baby lets go:chad:

also jfl at this horoscope for autist

Sig

I've always felt like I'm a sigma/chad inside an incel's body tbh, even when I was a child

''...On the other hand, women often find the self-determination and detachment of sigmas attractive, so sigmas are likely to do well with the opposite sex.''

But ofc nature had to give me the middle finger

Screenshot 20211217 000803

Gamma too
Btw why is everyone here getting Gamma?