Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Male Privilege? What privilege?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
So, we're males and supposedly we have something called "male privilege" and it really began to get discussed ten years ago.

I never had any privilege. I'm a guy. Yet, I've been rejected and oppressed.

If I was a girl, I would be privileged. But I'm not so I don't have privilege...

What privilege do guys really have? Honestly?

Girls get treated like princesses and queens!

A girl can bounce her boobs around in a bikini on Instagram and get 1,000 followers and 10,000 likes from a single video. She doesn't even need to bounce them. She can just be in a bikini!

She can line up dates for every meal with betabuxx to dine at good restaurants for every meal at a guy's expense.

She can go on OnlyFans and webcam sites to earn $5,000 or $10,000 or more every month.

She can get herself an army of white knights to support her, defend her, and champion her.

She can go out and be noticed like a celebrity. Red carpet treatment.

Females actively support each other.

Females are given preference for good jobs and management jobs.

Life is easy for any decent female buy for any 7/10+ it's on ultra easy mode. Females will be able to have everything in life if they just don't screw it up.

Female privilege is real. Male privilege is a myth.

Where's my privilege being a broke wizardcel, a semi-hikikomori NEET, a total virgin, never having been on a date with a girl, rejected for everything in life, and having such a painful life that I hope everyday will be my last day alive in this life?

I honestly wish I could awaken with a new life as a hot female because I just want life on ultra easy mode, to be treated like royalty, and have all the perks of having an army of white knight followers and supporters and fans giving me support, validation, and money. I sERiously hate my life.

I'm oppressed! Guys are oppressed! Girls aren't oppressed!

Females have privilege!
Kikes have privilege!
Fags have privilege!
Any supposed minority has privilege!

A dog has more respect and protection in society than a man!

Also, girls don't have anything they're really judged on for mating except femininity and beauty and youth.
A girl can be at least a good B cup and her boobs will be acceptable for almost every man.
A (White girl) girl needs to only be 7/10+ to be desirable to probably every man on Earth
A girl can be almost any height and be acceptable. Most probably wouldn't want a girl shorter than 5'2" but most guys probably wouldn't care if she's hot enough

Guys get judged in everything. Height, dick size, money, if he's funny, strength, his face, girls only find the Top 20% or Top 10% attractive with the rest being not attractive at all.

I'm less than a dog but because I'm a human male, I somehow have privilege! Why? Just because I'm male it supposedly has some sort of special privilege which is a total mystERy to me. From what I know, I've never had any privilege...

So...a guy can have less opportunity than females, less protection than a dog, and cared about less than an animal yet, get judged the most compared to females and other groups, yet there's something called male privilege...

Clown World! :feelsclown:

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg

The privlege is supposed to be biological, rather than social or societal. Except with all the toxins about, that's be stripped from us.

The privlege is supposed to be biological, rather than social or societal. Except with all the toxins about, that's be stripped from us.
chemicals making you a faggot everywhere, food air

The privilege of getting fucked by cucked laws

The privilege of getting the priority to serve as cannonpowder in wars

The privilege of getting your whole life destroyed if one foid wants to (fake paternity tests, rape accusations...)

Even then, there's nothing about biological privilege...

Girls live longer than males. Girls are often healthier than males. Girls experience less stress than males. How do guys have more biological privilege?

I have heard about the toxins and they harm human males the most so even male biology is weaker against toxins.

Males also have more psychological disorders and health issues.

There's no biological benefits to being male in my opinion.

plenty of male privileges tbh

but only if ur not a sub5 inky :feelsbadman:

The privilege of getting your whole life destroyed if one foid wants to (fake paternity tests, rape accusations...)

The privilege is simply that males are biological stronger thus get hired and paid more for certain jobs in the workforce.

With automation and Robotics being used more, male privilege disappears.

Women have a much more viable level of privilege as you said. Women possess social power nowadays that makes a women thousands of times more socially attractive then a regular man.

Wide hips vs narrow hips?
Basically you're quicker with each step with narrow hips. For example, try and find a competetive female runner with wide hips. Also, we (or not me, cause I have wide hips) can just let our arms fall rather than put them at an angle while walking.

Basically you're quicker with each step with narrow hips. For example, try and find a competetive female runner with wide hips. Also, we (or not me, cause I have wide hips) can just let our arms fall rather than put them at an angle while walking.
I heard females are often better runners. Is that true?

Not at all. The complete opposite actually. When I ran competively in HS, the last place boy often beat the first place girl. This was in distance events: the 800m, 1600m, and 3200m.

Women have wider hips and smaller lungs. Of course they run worse. Don't be low IQ, grey.

Every time a woman says "men", read it as "chad". Everything will start to make sense.

plenty of male privileges tbh

but only if ur not a sub5 inky :feelsbadman:
nah, besides strength (which is biological) I dont see men having it better than women in any way

By male privilege, they're really referring to male superiority.

By male privilege, they're really referring to male superiority.
How can males have superiority? Females have so much more freedom, opportunity, love, and opportunities for sex. Females also have an easier time to earn money and more ways to earn money. Males also have Incel.

How can males have superiority? Females have so much more freedom, opportunity, love, and opportunities for sex. Females also have an easier time to earn money and more ways to earn money. Males also have Incel.
I'm taking in regards to innate biological advantages males possess even if they are the more disposable gender.

jfl this current world is literally femoid utopia… all they ever want it they have it. But i guess they want men to be literal slaves (which most of them arent even far from that) in order to say we are equal

They're mad that we aren't retarded like they are, so they call that privilege.

When society designate a group as privileged, it becomes a target.

Therefore, the group called "privileged" is actually the one who's oppressed.

The opposite is also true, who is called "oppressed" will enjoy preferential treatment, and is, therefore, the real privileged.

It's actually "chad privilege"
full

Women possess social power nowadays that makes a women thousands of times more socially attractive then a regular man.
Foids are attractive to men for biological reasons and neoteny and foids have a much higher in-group bias. Nothing social about it. They are privileged everywhere without any social capital, education, workplace, health, and etc. Foids' behaviours are too awful for them to be "socially attractive". It's a romanticized cope.

Last edited:
Foids have biological privileges as well. As for male privilege that is undone by the male biological advantage itself.

Yes, if you search enough instead of watching a sport you will probably come across some site claiming foid football is better than men's football even though foids run like it's in slow motion.

I'm taking in regards to innate biological advantages males possess even if they are the more disposable gender.
It'd be a humans rights issue if men actually applied their privileges / biological advantages. It's same as a wild animal privileged because they are better equipped to maul a human to death than the other way around.

It'd be a humans rights issue if men actually applied their privileges / biological advantages. It's same as a wild animal privileged because they are better equipped to maul a human to death than the other way around.
If it wasn't for laws and threat of severe penalties then men would have less to hold back their violent impulses which could be diverted towards foids. Animals don't need to be restrained by social contracts to prevent them from succumbing to their base instincts to inflict violence on human foids the same way that human men do.

If it wasn't for laws and threat of severe penalties then men would have less to hold back their violent impulses which could be diverted towards foids. Animals don't need to be restrained by social contracts to prevent them from succumbing to their base instincts to inflict violence on human foids the same way that human men do.
That's why I said 'human rights' issue. As for wild animals, they're very easily avoidable in the modern age, making their privileges useless.

Honestly, we could do with fewer human rights for foids. Social contracts aren't universal truths. I don't see foids as nothing more than hateful creatures. It'd be a crime to call them humans as they have no humanity.

Besides, men wouldn't even need to be wild beasts. If they acknowledged the fascistic nature of hypergamy and foids' sexual advantage and if foids kept exploiting that, foids could just be discarded from this modern comfort men have achieved. Men would only be playing by foids' rules. It just depends on what we acknowledge about foids and what we don't. We acknowledge men are stronger than foids and our shitbag and coward authorities use that to throw them in wars needlessly. Human rights go out of the window pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Male privilege in Jewcuckraine
f3a45bbc123b97f568b93885a6e76ed54a08f3b7bf1a0dffd08874e736774153-jpg.617120

Reminds me

ITfags, foidists and chads when you make a valid arguement:"You are just an incel loser who lives with his parents will never feel the touch of an woman in his life have fun dying an old age never experiencing love."

Me:What happened to my "male privilege"?:feelsLSD:

Reminds me

ITfags, foidists and chads when you make a valid arguement:"You are just an incel loser who lives with his parents will never feel the touch of an woman in his life have fun dying an old age never experiencing love."

Me:What happened to my "male privilege"?:feelsLSD:
They attack us shamelessly then use the "i'm an oppressed minority" card if we rightly want to strike back

they see how chad is treated and think every man is treated that way since the average guy doesn't exist in their eyes

Male privilege in Jewcuckraine
f3a45bbc123b97f568b93885a6e76ed54a08f3b7bf1a0dffd08874e736774153-jpg.617120
Beautiful Stacys all looking for Chads and refugee status in the West which means free support while also probably being supported by rich Chads in the EU and having sex with any Chad.

That's why I said 'human rights' issue. As for wild animals, they're very easily avoidable in the modern age, making their privileges useless.

Honestly, we could do with fewer human rights for foids. Social contracts aren't universal truths. I don't see foids as nothing more than hateful creatures. It'd be a crime to call them humans as they have no humanity.

Besides, men wouldn't even need to be wild beasts. If they acknowledged the fascistic nature of hypergamy and foids' sexual advantage and if foids kept exploiting that, foids could just be discarded from this modern comfort men have achieved. Men would only be playing by foids' rules. It just depends on what we acknowledge about foids and what we don't. We acknowledge men are stronger than foids and our shitbag and coward authorities use that to throw them in wars needlessly. Human rights go out of the window pretty quickly.
I agree. Even if it wasn't for male natural inclination to be aggressive towards others (both men and women included), they still have more than enough reason to incentivize them to treat foids like enemies.