Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Male prefERences make way more sense than Female preferences.

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★★
If you think about it, a lot of what women look for in a man is arbitrary and sometimes even dangerous. Male preferences are more rational, which is why it is a good idea to keep men in control of the dating market.

Female preferences:
Height: it is conflated with strength, but has little effect on strength in reality. Being too tall also causes health problems.
Dick size: dick size has no effect on fertility and health.
Face: all women across all races are attracted to males with the same kind of face: square jaw, hunter eyes. Little non aesthetic benefit.
Personality: this may seem controversial but women do actually care about personality a bit. However, the dark triad traits they seek are inherently detrimental to society. (Aggressiveness, assertiveness, psychopathy). Take Ramirez and Meeks for example.

Male preferences:
Youth: a very important thing to consider especially with fertility, a woman’s fertility drops dramatically past age 25.
Breasts: bigger breasts give more milk which in turn makes a healthier baby. (Most women already have those)
Ass: wide hips and round ass are already very common among women, and they allow way more efficient birth. (Most women already have those)
Weight: this one is obvious, fat females are honestly repulsive and objectively unhealthy. It’s NOT that hard to be thin.
Purity: the more men a woman has sex with the looser it gets. (No amount of Jew propaganda will convince me otherwise.) this will interfere with her pair bonding ability.
Personality: personality matters a lot more to men than women. Men desire more innocence in women’s personalities (I don’t get why this is so bad), which are inherently less harmful for society overall.

Last edited:
True everything foids want is out of mens control

True everything foids want is out of mens control
Not just that, the personalities they go after. (Bundy, Meeks) are also very violent and dangerous.

Foids are twisted creatures
More like primitive, low IQ reasoning, since their "values" are outdated and no longer relevant to modern day survival.

More like primitive, low IQ reasoning, since their "values" are outdated and no longer relevant to modern day survival.
Yeah true it's very primitive and underdeveloped they never changed with the times

Yeah true it's very primitive and underdeveloped they never changed with the times
If females always had control of dating since the Stone Age we would be a species of 6’6 hyper aggressive 60IQ ogres that never even invented the wheel

If females always had control of dating since the Stone Age we would be a species of 6’6 hyper aggressive 60IQ ogres that never even invented the wheel
It's a good thing they are weaker

Male preference: don't cuck me too much and don't ruin my life, pretty please.

Foid preference: a top 1% beta male she can easily cuck, financially exploit and legally ruin, while getting dicked by a bull in the top 0.1% of attractiveness.

Male preference: don't cuck me too much and don't ruin my life, pretty please.

Foid preference: a top 1% beta male she can easily cuck, financially exploit and legally ruin, while getting dicked by a bull in the top 0.1% of attractiveness.

Sometimes I wish the blackpill wasn’t true

foids are retarded, nothing they do makes sense

male preferences are based on aesthetic sense

foids have no aesthetic sense

that's the main difference here

Explain to him this "Cope" that you claim :feelswhere:
Height does corelate with strength and anyone who denies that is coping, Height and size equal strength

A bigger penis has a higher chance of impregnating the female

Height does corelate with strength and anyone who denies that is coping, Height and size equal strength

Their preferences are still retarded

Their preferences are still retarded
Bigger frame frame and height equals to better chances of survival from potential threats

This thread is cherry picked specially to fullfill the incel agenda

Here’s the thing though, the overall strength and size of men arguably have gotten higher generation after generation, but foids are NEVER satisfied.

To add to that, another person in this thread said that these “survival traits” are no longer necessary in modern society, but foids still stubbornly hold on to them.

You would think that as men got larger and society became safer, women would be more satisfied, but they aren’t.

Here’s the thing though, the overall strength and size of men arguably have gotten higher generation after generation, but foids are NEVER satisfied.

To add to that, another person in this thread said that these “survival traits” are no longer necessary in modern society, but foids still stubbornly hold on to them.

You would think that as men got larger and society became safer, women would be more satisfied, but they aren’t.
We still have a very primitive brain, tallfags naturally get more respect than manlets and that will never change

We still have a very primitive brain, tallfags naturally get more respect than manlets and that will never change
Why I wish reincarnation was real