Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Male pattern baldness meds

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
The norwood reaper didn't come for me yet, but I'm pretty sure he eventually will - most males get male pattern baldness sooner or later.
I thought about getting on finasteride as a form of prevention. Naively, I thought the prices will be reasonable - most of drugs are partially paid by the state. But oh boy, I was wrong. Male pattern baldness medication is not deemed as necessary by the state (all psychiatric meds are; treating depression - good, preventing depression by letting people keep their hair - bad), so you have to pay the full price and the full prices are crazy.
I'm using % of the average and the minimal monthly salary, because currencies would get complicated.
Monthly treatment costs: 8% of the average monthly salary and 17% of the minimal monthly salary
Now, for comparison, the monthly cost of [average] birth control (it's partially covered by the state, because that's a real issue! ): 1% of the average monthly salary and 2% of the minimal monthly salary
How the fuck are you supposed to stay sane if you have to pay almost 1/5 of your salary just to keep your hair. That's insane.
If there was a similar condition among foids, I bet the medication would be free and foids would be pressured to get on it asap.

Just go bald bro:soy:

If you want a limp dick go for finasterid

It's only hair bro.

I would fuckin destroy my dick to stop this tbh. Hair is everything.

Lmao generic costs 6 eur for 70+ days.
If this is 8% of your income it is rover

Lmao generic costs 6 eur for 70+ days.
If this is 8% of your income it is rover
it's about 70 euro for a month here (there's only one brand available and buying generics online is illegal)
idk where the price comes from, taxing or idk, we're getting screwed big time

Well balding is death sentence but it not worth if you dont have good hairline anyway

I've been using hair fibres to reconstruct my hairline for years.

I buy the generic at costco for $8 for 90 days. If you can't do that, then order them online.

Head and shoulders 2 in 1.