Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Male-pattern baldness is Satan's sick joke

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Not only do we ugly men begin rapidly losing what is often the only attribute that can salvage any remnants of our sexual market value, but the only known treatment is to take a drug that reduces our testosterone! LMFAO.

So even if we do manage to "slow down the balding," we lose our sex drives anyways and pretty much cease to even continue being men.

You couldn't write it up any better if you were the devil himself and wanted to make a mockery of all the incels on this planet.

Last edited:
It's over for baldcels

I imagine balding is the closest thing to hell a man can experience tbh.

Satan has nothing to do with it. He is a good lad.

I feel bad for baldcels

Mate you worship a foid. You should be banned for foid worship.
Lilith?
She is worthy of worship. She earned her place by herself.

Balding is life's cruel joke played on me.. Can't even take fin cause I felt too many side effects now I only use minoxidil

It is never began if you began balding at a young age.

Not only do we ugly men begin rapidly losing what is often the only attribute that can salvage any remnants of our sexual market value, but the only known treatment is to take a drug that reduces our testosterone! LMFAO.

So even if we do manage to "slow down the balding," we lose our sex drives anyways and pretty much cease to even continue being men.

You couldn't write it up any better if you were the devil himself and wanted to make a mockery of all the incels on this planet.
What drug would that be?

the norwood reaper awaits me tbh

The fact that you need God-tier bone structure to offset baldness shows just how badly it affects SMV.

Baldness = SMV death for your average male.

i dont bald lol , hair crows but i dont care about haircuts

The U.S gov is willing to invest 100s of millions of dollars on a couple foids with breast problems but they won't invest even a cent on the main thing that stops over 30% of the male population from reproducing. Balding is a death sentence buddy boyo, it turns male teachers into "creepy pedophiles" and serves as a divorce signal for wives, this shit takes lives mentally and physically. And I'm about to become it's next bounty :feelsrope:

Death to the norwood reaper tbh, if I start balding before I'm 22 I'm roping

bill clinton still has juvenile hairline at the age of 70, I think this proves that satanism might do the trick

The baldpill is a tough one to swallow.

Death seems preferable tbh.

I have acne on my face AND on my head. Luckily Im not balding yet... But every male on my moms side is norwooding badly