Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Male model wins award for his face

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-

looks like all the hard work finally paid off. Proves that against all odds even the underdog can win. Imagine how much bonesmashing he had to do to get his jawline. Well deserved.

Male model wins award for his face
yeah thats just what male models do tbh

Meanwhile I got a lifetime of loneliness for my face.

JFL

"Just have a great personality you sexist pig, chads worked hard for it and had to make a fool out of themselves" :redpill:

A random male homo sapiens wins award because he was born.

Damn, he really had to shed blood sweat and tears to achieve everything he has done in life, he is a really good hard-working guy, his looks definitely did NOT play a part in his success in his handheld life. Hah!
modelling is all about your personality.

Any model will tell you that.

Good genetics is a reward in itself.

This is just a cherry on top.

sample of the comments section:
Why are ugly/average peoole so vindictive? Let the unicorn have his day He is beautiful

If you were good looking and could make a living out of it wouldn't you? The guy did nothing wrong. He was blessed with highly prized looks and made something out of it Your comment does come from a place of resentment. He did nothing to no oe. Leave him be

If my girl was to cheat with this guy , I would forgive her . I understand

Its actually quite hard to USE that sort of face rather than to HAVE that sort of face. I mean people have A LOT OF EXPECTATIONS when they just see your face. It kinda hurts more when you realize they like you just for your face. I mean people wish to be more good-looking but in what ways would they utilize that? Some would use it for evil. He was born with good-looks, but he had to balance morals and values because he, like us, are more than just a face.

tell me how any of you can read that and NOT pray for mass shootings?

"just have good genetics bro, it's so easy i didn't have to work for it"

We should make an award show for ugly men.

Don’t be so creepy, you creepy incel. He won it for his Good Personality™ because he Respects Women™.

Just look at his much his strong, angular jawbone respects women. You can see his nice personality in his hollow cheeks and pronounced cheekbones. And his narrow, hunter eyes really show how much he supports women’s equality.

Chad wins awards just for existing, this proves that looks can carry you through life.

this guy worked hard to get where he's at, years of dedication and practice to become good looking. if only us lazy incels would've started earlier in life, perhaps we could be chad too

He didn’t even earn it. That’s the sad part.

Just win the genetic lottery

poor chad, his struggles were so real and painful, how could i cheer him up :( teeeheee

"we should all celebrate love"

I wish someone celebrated love with me :(

His voice and behaviour is Goofy asfuck, if he would be ugly foids would see him as a subhuman ethnic

General Cho, our jet bombers are ready.
Copy that, St. Blackops2cel, you may proceed.

arado-ar-234-c-blitz-bomber-01.png

congratulations on having a skeleton, good job

all I can see is some stacy with male bones

It’s like in the Zoolander movie, where there’s the dumb model practicing in making stupid facial expressions in front of a mirror. Then this dumb model attend to a price for just being a good looking piece of shit.

Male models and attractive people constantly win awards for their face in the form of attention and praise all throughout life but RN we have each other's attention and opinions and we're just failing to realize that this is in all honesty a possible solution because as a team with enough effort we could all be the true solution because this forums finger is consistently on the pulse and really we coolmog most people and while our feelings of contempt grow that is our true motivator "oh that won't fix my face" maybe not but we are our own community and within this community we have ceaseless potential and nobody can take that away from us and the fact is that right now our potential is palpable we can do so much. @Insomniac use your iq

Male models and attractive people constantly win awards for their face in the form of attention and praise all throughout life but RN we have each other's attention and opinions and we're just failing to realize that this is in all honesty a possible solution because as a team with enough effort we could all be the true solution because this forums finger is consistently on the pulse and really we coolmog most people and while our feelings of contempt grow that is our true motivator "oh that won't fix my face" maybe not but we are our own community and within this community we have ceaseless potential and nobody can take that away from us and the fact is that right now our potential is palpable we can do so much. @Insomniac use your iq
plz stop @ing me bro thx

good thing he's gay tbh.