Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Male managers realize women in the management are a problem. Feminism is destroying itself.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
60% of male managers realize that women in the workplace are a serious problem since they can "metoo" you at any time and destroy your life this way. Now male managers will start to do anything they can to keep women away from the management of their companies. They will work hard to ensure women do not accomplish anything for the simple reason that it can fucking destroy their entire existence if they give women a chance. Well done feminism!!!

Just being around women in 2019 is putting yourself at risk

Just being around women in 2019 is putting yourself at risk

Some guys have been arrested for looking at women... There has been a thread about this before.

Sheryl (((Sandberg)))

We are moving towards a society of total gender segregation. Women's only gyms and parking lots is only the start.

But good luck with those "women's only businesses" lol.

The article is awful, this here sums it up

I'm not even comfortable shopping around the cunts, working with them ? Forget it, it's over.

man my office is full of men, it's lifefuel

They will say this makes men 'misogynistic' and that 'as long as they have nothing to hide then they're fine' but the perception of women saying the same thing is so different. Can you imagine the response if it was revealed that "60% of female managers are uncomfortable with being alone with males for fear of rape"? They would not be reprimanded for supporting misandry and calling men rapists; they would have yet more support in making them feel less threatened.

Becausese that's all it is in the end; women rely on emotion more than men, but that's another topic for another day. Anyway, back to the point.

What's more wrong with men feeling uncomfortable because of the power given to a woman with uncertain intentions (untrue allegations/tainted reputation etc) than a woman feeling uncomfortable alone with a man because of the power he is given (potential rape or sexual assault)? Is the dynamic so different? However, while women in the workplace are given support and sympathy, men's arguements are invalidated by social pressure to be professional and not to whine, and the increasing censorship of mainstream media platforms making it nigh impossible to speak about men's issues without being called a misogynist or another buzzword.

I don't understand, if you are blackpilled. DO NOT WORK IN A FEMALE DOMINATED WORKPLACE. YOU ARE LITERALLY IMPACTING YOUR FUTURE CAREER.

Better off working at a startup than that shit.

If you're short and/or ugly as a man, just something as simple as riding in an elevator with a woman puts you at risk for a false accusation of sexual harassment. The odds decrease the taller and better looking you are.

The article is awful, this here sums it up

View attachment 122732
Just add more groups to the battle for domination, it's not about getting a piece of the pie; it's about getting the whole cake or the biggest piece if you have to split it. Diversity is our conflict.

I worry it's too late, there's already diversity quotas everywhere, you can't avoid it. I have it best because I work in a very specific industry, based on hard science math and tech, so my core colleagues are all men (and disproportionately curry and rice), but even I have to deal with bullshit middle managers, project managers, HR garbage, etc.