Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Male height chart

This was posted on r/short and those cucks saw it as humor TOPKEK :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Pretty soon it's going to be:

< 5'11 - too short.
6'0 - 6'3 - somewhat short.
6'4 - 6'7 - eh.
6'8 - 6'11 good but not the best.
> 6'11 - can get any girl he wants.

In 100 years we're gonna have an entirely new race of Gigachads.

if only i was 2 inches taller

This was posted on r/short and those cucks saw it as humor TOPKEK :lul::lul::lul::lul:
They just cope with their miserable existence, what else they got to do?

Attachments

• 2f7.jpg
    2f7.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 81
I'd love to see how she would react if I were to hit her up as a 3/10 balding 6'1 man.

I don't understand why these whores want literal giraffes

I heightmog most of these fucking cunts by like a full 2-3 heads but hey I'm not enough because I'm 5"11.75

Get the fuck outta here with that shit lmao.

Yes

Top reply under the post, just want to let you guys know these girls can't just say whatever discriminatory things they want on twitter without pushback anymore.

yeah they might be coping "lol bullet dodged" "you can have her tall men"

omega cope, they know they are dying on the inside when they see this shit but play it cool, they'd rather date a rude whore like her and be tall than a manlet who gets no bitches

Sus

Also comes from this thread but its by a woman so take it with a grain of salt

Geez, I still cannot quite fathom how important height is to women. I've hit on girls between 4'0" and 6'6" - it's almost irrelevant to my attraction.

*shrug* Women really don't give a shit how many men they are kicking out of the running, or how many they offend. I guess I'm happy they are honest, so I don't have to waste my time trying to fight against my own genetic destiny.

They sure are picky. Monogamy is really unnatural without provisions and protection as key ingredients.

Last edited:
Pretty soon it's going to be:

< 5'11 - too short.
6'0 - 6'3 - somewhat short.
6'4 - 6'7 - eh.
6'8 - 6'11 good but not the best.
> 6'11 - can get any girl he wants.

In 100 years we're gonna have an entirely new race of Gigachads.
Watch, genetic selection will make them on average 8 feet tall in 2150 and their average lifespans will drop below 30. Checkmate, gigachad

Fuark, I just got measured at the doc's office at 5'11 and 15/16".

Should I rope or ER?

Fuck, even I am starting to enjoy making fun of manlets, and I am one. Thats how over it is. Like, its absurd men as small as us exist, lmao, what the fuck.

Fuck, even I am starting to enjoy making fun of manlets, and I am one. Thats how over it is. Like, its absurd men as small as us exist, lmao, what the fuck.
Holy fuck wait, nevermind, is this how people become cucks oh no

they great thing about Hypergamy when it comes to limited resources (aka height) is there has to be a parallel to natural resources, there should be a payback. Women who are 30 are 5x less fertile then when they are 20, I hope all these shallow feeemayles get pregnant at 30+ end up with autist sons (who they have to pretend to love on their instagram accounts but will secretly resent & hate). ....just because they were waiting all those years for Mr. 6foot to rescue them.