Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Male gym instructor touched a foids ass today and she liked it

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I saw it with my own eyes, he patted it and rubbed her side as they went into the bike machine room and she smiled. :giga:

Life is so unfair for ugly men like us, I want to touch an ass too and have a foid enjoy it.

Last edited:
How do you cope at the gym? I quit a long time ago I couldn't stand the mog

What actually successful gymmaxxing looks like.

Where are those to call him on for being creep?? Where is me too?? What about being polite and civilized and non thirsty weirdo?? Nothing huh?:dafuckfeels:

Gym cope is a temporary confidence boost that allows you to outrun the brutal reality for a bit because you can observe your body becoming less unattractive. Though if you aren’t chad in terms of face genetics it’s likely meaningless which is why many stop

Yep, it's hard at times but I just want bigger arms and won't let foids get in my way.
What actually successful gymmaxxing looks like.
:yes: :fuk:
Where are those to call him on for being creep?? Where is me too?? What about being polite and civilized and non thirsty weirdo?? Nothing huh?:dafuckfeels:
Doesn't count as creepy if you're an attractive gym coach and top dog in the building. He's probably fucked her in the store room multiple times.
Gym cope is a temporary confidence boost that allows you to outrun the brutal reality for a bit because you can observe your body becoming less unattractive. Though if you aren’t chad in terms of face genetics it’s likely meaningless which is why many stop
Yeah, it's another cope at the end of the day and will probably run its course eventually just like all other copes.

Ik greycel

Yep, it's hard at times but I just want bigger arms and won't let foids get in my way.
Yeah that was my goal too, I was already blackpilled when I started gymmaxxing I only wanted bigger arms to be respected by normies

creepy = ugly

just creepmaxx theory

Yeah that was my goal too, I was already blackpilled when I started gymmaxxing I only wanted bigger arms to be respected by normies
What were you like before the gym? I've been rotting for a decade and it's basically caused my muscles to rot too.
creepy = ugly
Brutal but true in the average foid mind
:yes: Attractive guys can get away with just about anything and foids will get wet for them.
I don't go to the gym, I'm to mentally disabled, I stay in my room.

Is there a lot of gymcels at your gym @UnwantedVirgin
It's not a big gym thus a lot quieter than a lot of the big gyms in town, I get mogged by all the guys in there both in terms of looks and muscle but nobody talks to me and I'm left alone so it's about as good as it gets I guess.

I'm autistic but put in my earphones and listen to shit on my phone, takes me out of the room and into my own little world.
Could never be bothered about that tbh
kek
just creepmaxx theory
They probably couldn't give a shit if some ugly sperg saw them, who am I going to tell about it anyway is their thinking. Maybe they wanted me to see to mock me.

They probably couldn't give a shit if some ugly sperg saw them, who am I going to tell about it anyway is their thinking. Maybe they wanted me to see to mock me.
i was talking about the coach , isn't what he's doing considered creepy

All make trainers at my gym have mediocre bodies, kek

i was talking about the coach , isn't what he's doing considered creepy
Well she seemed to like it, I'm guessing they already know each other.
All make trainers at my gym have mediocre bodies, kek
Ever witnessed such public displays of affection there?

Ever witnessed such public displays of affection there?
One balding trainer always tried to flirt with an ethnic stacy but she was just keeping the distance politely. Haven’t seen other people approaching the opposite sex yet, kek

What were you like before the gym? I've been rotting for a decade and it's basically caused my muscles to rot too.
Skinny, I gained a bit of muscle after gymcelling for a year but now I'm all skinny again despite eating like shit

she would get raped and enjoy it