Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

male genital mutilation = a source of my rage

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
the only people who support this shit:

-indoctrinated religiocucks who think more pleasure = immoral
"God said in the torah that if we cant give 10% of our income to the poor, we should cut off our foreskin instead."

-feminists who want to unleash their anger towards unattractive males in the form of mutilating their male offspring to reduce their sex pleasure
"DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT COMPARING MALE CIRCUMCISION TO FGM. MUTILATING MALES IS NOT THE SAME AS MUTILATING FEMALES, BECAUSE MOST MALES ARE NOT CHAD AND THEY MUST PAY FOR THIS."

-low iq american boomers who think it does nothing
"heheheh champ dont be too mad about it. The long nosed guy on the television said its more sanitary! Hey son u win in ur legend of league game champ?"

I feel blessed to still have mine.

Trannyfags are indeed abominations

I dunno, I have phimosis so that kinda sucks.

Last example made me chuckle. I pictured it.

I dunno, I have phimosis so that kinda sucks.
>look up phimosis on google images

"heheheh champ dont be too mad about it. The long nosed guy on the television said its more sanitary! Hey son u win in ur legend of league game champ?"
a58.jpg

>look up phimosis on google images

View attachment 237117
Heh, ok I'm exaggerating a bit, it's not as severe as those images, it's just really tight & fucks up the blood flow to the point the head starts going blue/purple around the base of it so I can't retract it fully for that reason without a lot of hot water & discomfort.

I'm circumcised. I've heard white holes saying that they are disgusted by male foreskin and would never touch an uncircumcised dick. But still no hole has touched my penislossus. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I totally relate to this.
Fuck circumcision
Fuck circumcision pushing parents
FUCK CHILD ABUSER CULTURE.

the only people who support this shit:

-indoctrinated religiocucks who think more pleasure = immoral
"God said in the torah that if we cant give 10% of our income to the poor, we should cut off our foreskin instead."

-feminists who want to unleash their anger towards unattractive males in the form of mutilating their male offspring to reduce their sex pleasure
"DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT COMPARING MALE CIRCUMCISION TO FGM. MUTILATING MALES IS NOT THE SAME AS MUTILATING FEMALES, BECAUSE MOST MALES ARE NOT CHAD AND THEY MUST PAY FOR THIS."

Legit fuck circumcision. Ruined my penis. @Blacktarpill can elaborate on this. The damage and trauma from penis mutilation is never forgotten. Even if you dont personally remember, your body does. It remembers the greedy jew or imam or docotor snipping the skin off for the invsibilir man in the sky.

All this male suffering due to a dumb pedo barbarian jew thousands of years back

This thread is retarded, your parents didn’t circumcise you because of a Jewish conspiracy. No one sees a Jew advocating for circumcision on TV and decides to circumcise their child based on that. Where are you getting your information?

I'm circumcised. I've heard white holes saying that they are disgusted by male foreskin and would never touch an uncircumcised dick. But still no hole has touched my penislossus. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
because they are brainlet holes. when it comes down to it foid will like getting fucked with a foreskin dick.

I totally relate to this.
Fuck circumcision
Fuck circumcision pushing parents
FUCK CHILD ABUSER CULTURE.

Last edited:
No joke, I was circumcised as a kid and my foreskin grew back.

Gay shit ngl:feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:

How did your foreskin grow back tho its impossible jfl

Exactly nigga. Don't say things that you don't want disputed or proven.

This was a few years ago but I said that I needed to wash my peepee in case anything gets on it (dickcheese) any mom was like "You don't need to worry about that you were (((circumcised))) as a baby."

I was like; "Take my word for it, the procedure was either ineffective or I regrew my forskin."

Exactly nigga. Don't say things that you don't want disputed or proven.

This was a few years ago but I said that I needed to wash my peepee in case anything gets on it (dickcheese) any mom was like "You don't need to worry about that you were (((circumcised))) as a baby."

I was like; "Take my word for it, the procedure was either ineffective or I regrew my forskin."
JFL so you didn't know you were circumcised until your mom told to? :feelskek:

Another crying about being circumcised thread?

Cope

Prepare yourself for some real suicide fuel.
Baby foreskins have been used in foid fakeup.

And it has been endorsed by celebs:

Imagine the idea that you go though the awful process of birth as a baby, your parents decide to then have your flesh cut off from your most sensitive member while you're strapped down crying, permanently reducing sexual sensitivity when your older.
Index

And then your flesh is then used for foids to make themselves look younger and go for higher rated men.
If there is anything that makes me rage the most.
It's the idea of that.
DEATHSTRANDINGALLHiggsTroyBakerCUTSCENESHiggsFULLMOVIEmp4 snapshot 1836 20191229 174007

119 infants per year die due to circumcisions each year.

Last edited:
This thread is retarded, your parents didn’t circumcise you because of a Jewish conspiracy. No one sees a Jew advocating for circumcision on TV and decides to circumcise their child based on that. Where are you getting your information?

I believe he's joking about that part

It'd be a lot harder to fap if I wasn't intact so I'm greatful

circumsizedcels rise up

I had it too,the worst case.Had no option but to get cut :feels::incel:
How old was you & for how long after the snip was there pain?
Gay shit ngl:feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:

How did your foreskin grow back tho its impossible jfl
One of my tonsils grew back after having both taken out. Highly unlikely but possible he had shire puppy skin.

Last edited:
How old was you & for how long after the snip was there pain?
17,first 2 weeks I could barely walk and then there was less severe pain for 2-3 more weeks.But I had it bad because my glans weren't exposed at all for many years which caused it to be very sensitive.Also had to unstitch myself,that was scary ngl :feelsmega:

Wish I didn’t have foreskin tbh I know it’s a Jewish scam but foids are disgusted by it and normies will make fun of u for it if they know u still have it

There was a bluecel who supported incel castration a few months back jfl

They're saying they're the ones who are behind the propaganda, and they will be the ones who scream the loudest if it was made illegal.
There was a bluecel who supported incel castration a few months back jfl
Fuck that faggot.
foids are disgusted by it and normies will make fun of u for it if they know u still have it
The opposite is true.
Another crying about being circumcised thread?

Cope
Foids should be genitally mutilated too, until it's banned for everyone.

Last edited:
I’m aware that the Jews practice circumcision on their own sons, I don’t see how you can believe it’s a conspiracy to fuck with non-Jews if they’re doing it to their own offspring as well.
-Circumcision is a Jewish practice. Circumcision was never a widespread practice among European Christians.
-in the US, circumcision became widespread after people were inspired into circumcision usage by the immigrant Jewish population's cultural-religious beliefs regarding circumcision as an anti-masturbation and sanitary measure

>he takes a joke literally and attacks an intentionally flawed statement meant for humorous purposes

>he thinks pointing out actual examples of Jewish influence in Western Society is equivalent to people thinking Jews are intentionally evil and trying to fuck everyone over

I am very disappointing in you. I'm adding you to the blacklist.

Noahide Academy

76F66BC7 1D8F 4FB9 AC3A C5522191D9F8

>he takes a joke literally and attacks an intentionally flawed statement meant for humorous purposes

>he thinks pointing out actual examples of Jewish influence in Western Society is equivalent to people thinking Jews are intentionally evil and trying to fuck everyone over
It’s extremely difficult to tell what is a joke and what is not through the medium of text so eventually you’ll end up with everyone on the blacklist if that’s your criteria for putting them there.

I see where you’re coming from now, most people here who hate Jews have them down as intentionally evil from what I can see so forgive me for making that assumption.