Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male Gamers are the biggest cucks

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
They hear one female and they're already debating giving her free shit

Half of them are. The other half just insult.

Don't be cucks. Be like the second half

Themisterpepsi said:
They hear one female and they're already debating giving her free shit

even the ugliest female gamer only lusts for a Chad gamer. because so few female gamers.

TheVman said:

I just mute them

Insulting gets a army of white knights on me

TheVman said:
you funny right?

Fucking despise femoid “gamers”. They think they can just invade our domain and take over.

MayorOfKekville said:
Fucking despise femoid “gamers”. They think they can just invade our domain and take over.

The roastie streamers are the worst

They are ass at games but 12 year Olds love jacking it to them

Women didn't want to be gamers until it was popular and they could get attention. Women didn't want to read comic books and superhero movies until it was popular and they could get attention. In fact they often bullied people who liked those things.

IT kills me inside that now they use these as platforms for attention

TheVman said:
Women didn't want to be gamers until it was popular and they could get attention. Women didn't want to read comic books and superhero  movies until it was popular and they could get attention. In fact they often bullied people who liked those things.

Females are social creatures 

They like something if everyone else likes it

TheVman said:
Women didn't want to be gamers until it was popular and they could get attention. Women didn't want to read comic books and superhero  movies until it was popular and they could get attention. In fact they often bullied people who liked those things.

Notice how they only care about superficial attention-grabbing stuff? Fashion, cosmetics, beautiful food, nice vistas on vacation for their selfies.

I've played cs with a supercute Korean girl once. She was 22 and moved out to Singapore with her rich husband who was working there. Ehhhh.

Why I do not like female gamers reason #183:

Some random gamer calls a girl a slut and how he wants to rape her and he gets a ban for harassment. Same gamer says I should suck his dick and he will rape my entire family and people just call it trash talking.

Akarin said:
I've played cs with a supercute Korean girl once. She was 22 and moved out to Singapore with her rich husband who was working there. Ehhhh.
fapped?

In my last wow guild a lot of the raiders were blackpilled and i dropped a few blackpills to the GM, we had 2 femoids who were healers. Nobody would ever whiteknight them.

We should bully them in gaming

I go out of my way to make every woman I encounter on online games feel like shit. It’s the funniest in overwatch because when I perform better than them their white knights can’t save them.

NeverSubmit said:
We should bully them in gaming

I was bullied in LoL as an oldcel. At my age reflexes are just not that fast anymore so I was a bit of a drag on my teammates. Some people told that bully to just chill. Nobody knew my age but maybe they thought I was female. My nick could've been a bit ambiguous.

Virginp0wers said:
In my last wow guild a lot of the raiders were blackpilled and i dropped a few blackpills to the GM, we had 2 femoids who were healers. Nobody would ever whiteknight them.

Why do girls always play supportive classes?

KV3 said:
Why do girls always play supportive classes?

Because they cant play anything good, they were both shite and got carried by our other healers anyway.

Virginp0wers said:

Fucking lol

I shit you not my entire guild on this private server, molten (which is now warmane, even though i barely played there, mostly on AT wotlk expansion)got broken up because the GM "fell in love" with some roastie in the guild. Keep in mind that I was a very core member of this guild for like 1.5 years. Females literally ruin everything

Also all the female streamers that I see are fucking horrid at video games, any 12 year old squeaker could easily rape them in any game. The fact that they get money is actually a meme.

whogivesafucc said:
Fucking lol

I shit you not my entire guild on this private server, molten (which is now warmane, even though i barely played there, mostly on AT wotlk expansion)got broken up because the GM "fell in love" with some roastie in the guild. Keep in mind that I was a very core member of this guild for like 1.5 years. Females literally ruin everything

Also all the female streamers that I see are fucking horrid at video games, any 12 year old squeaker could easily rape them in any game. The fact that they get money is actually a meme.

private servers? LUL. You realise they announced classic right?

And yeh i cant watch female streamers they are fucking boring af. I mainly watch dansgaming and asmongold on twitch.

Virginp0wers said:
whogivesafucc said:
Fucking lol
private servers? LUL. You realise they announced classic right?
And yeh i cant watch female streamers they are fucking boring af. I mainly watch dansgaming and asmongold on twitch.

This was like 3 years ago. I never played retail as the skill cap on arena tournament was much, much higher than retail ever was, and i didn't like cata.

whogivesafucc said:
This was like 3 years ago. I never played retail as the skill cap on arena tournament was much, much higher than retail ever was, and i didn't like cata.

i think your a bit behind in expansions now dude. cata was 7 years ago, also i started in cata.

TheVman said:

so true, fucking years and years ago when the whole twitch and other streaming platforms were only a few years new, you would have proper streamers who streamed their GAMEPLAY, and they were fucking good at it ( usually pro). Now, its become a shitfest where every second stream is usually a female who is absolutely shithouse at the game that shes playing but she is still watched because of her tits out or doing some degenerate thing on stream. most of them hardly even play a proper game for a suitable amount of time, they either have a blank screen on their desktop or are switching between games.

Virginp0wers said:
whogivesafucc said:
i think your a bit behind in expansions now dude. cata was 7 years ago, also i started in cata.

yea the private server was way after the actual expansion release lol