Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Male friendships are the biggest scum

thetallincel

thetallincel

Greycel
it has been 3 months since i cut off my relationship with my friends and it's the best thing i did in my life. they were my chilhood friends. i'm 19 now i knew them since i was 12. why i ended our friendship?. they were joking alot about my looks and the fact that i have never been in a relationship make it worse. when i was younger like 15 it didn't hurt me at all but after i discovered the blackpill when i was 16 every thing changed . i relazed that it does not worth it i tried to cope for years that they are my friends and it's only a joke but no it's not they don't see as humen when you are ugly they see you as less then them because of you're looks so i decided to cut off our friendship i insulted them and their families and make it clear that i hate them. so ya i felt amaizing i will never make friends with normfags agian you don't need friends boyos it's scum they will make you're life worse especially if you are a subhumen. in the other hand i have a little brother and it's all what i need he is also genetically fucked like me but he never made fun of me and never made me feel like a subhumen he is the only thing i have love you bro. you don't need friends you need a brother.

How tall are you?

bro i don't have money and i will never have that much for surgerys and even with surgerys i will never be a normfag
I'm nearcels because i dont have those momentum at the moment

True, from my own experience.

I always got made fun of because I never had a girlfriend.

It’s not like they didn't know it hurt me.
They knew it hurt me and still joked about it anyway.

I don’t miss friends at all.
I’ve been traumatized by how my “friends” treated me.

True, from my own experience.

I always got made fun of because I never had a girlfriend.

It’s not like they didn't know it hurt me.
They knew it hurt me and still joked about it anyway.

I don’t miss friends at all.
I’ve been traumatized by how my “friends” treated me.
i feel your pain brocel

My normies friends always changed when a foid was around and they hated it when i pointed this out to them

My normies friends always changed when a foid was around and they hated it when i pointed this out to them
fuck it's the same with my case normfaggs are ignorants. they have zero self awareness.

fuck it's the same with my case normfaggs are ignorants. they have zero self awareness.
Exactly mate I did what u did told them they are scum and never talked to them again don't need people like that in my life

it has been 3 months since i cut off my relationship with my friends and it's the best thing i did in my life. they were my chilhood friends. i'm 19 now i knew them since i was 12. why i ended our friendship?. they were joking alot about my looks and the fact that i have never been in a relationship make it worse. when i was younger like 15 it didn't hurt me at all but after i discovered the blackpill when i was 16 every thing changed . i relazed that it does not worth it i tried to cope for years that they are my friends and it's only a joke but no it's not they don't see as humen when you are ugly they see you as less then them because of you're looks so i decided to cut off our friendship i insulted them and their families and make it clear that i hate them. so ya i felt amaizing i will never make friends with normfags agian you don't need friends boyos it's scum they will make you're life worse especially if you are a subhumen. in the other hand i have a little brother and it's all what i need he is also genetically fucked like me but he never made fun of me and never made me feel like a subhumen he is the only thing i have love you bro. you don't need friends you need a brother.
normie are really cruel and will make it apparent they don't want you around anymore

I think most high school friendships, or those within any other institutional setting, are formed mostly out of convenience as opposed to a desire for true companionship. I rarely speak to my friends from high school as I was always the one putting in more effort whereas I feel as though my friends always just tolerated me until something better came along.

Last edited:
Can't be incel at 6"1

Its incredible for me how young normies start to bully other guys nowadays like they are blackpilled and youngcels how they know faster compared to me that remain bluepilled time before all this online red/black pill stuff

Can't be incel at 6"1
if you have a 3/10 face with a cuck frame and you're darker then most normies in your country [you look indian] ya you must be an incel. it does not matter that you are tall if you have many flaws. if i was like 6'4 barefoot then ya i will get a pussy whatever flaws i have. beside that i look like a fucking stick

Its incredible for me how young normies start to bully other guys nowadays like they are blackpilled and youngcels how they know faster compared to me that remain bluepilled time before all this online red/black pill stuff
we have more knowledge about the blackpill compared to the past and it depends about your environment and the shit you gone throw. that will decide how fast you will be a blackpiller if you are a subhumen.

we have more knowledge about the blackpill compared to the past and it depends about your environment and the shit you gone throw. that will decide how fast you will be a blackpiller if you are a subhumen.
You're right.

Your life is nothing
You serve zero purpose
You should kill yourself... now!
And give somebody else a piece of that oxygen and ozone layer, that's covered up so that we can breathe in this blue trapped bubble

Your life is nothing
You serve zero purpose
You should kill yourself... now!
And give somebody else a piece of that oxygen and ozone layer, that's covered up so that we can breathe in this blue trapped bubble
Art Lightning GIF by davestrick