Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male friends and a social life is worthless bullshit

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
through me playing shitty pickup basketball and local leagues I practically have unlimited male friends.
It's all meaningless boring bullshit. ball gets old and boring fast. most men are boring and say the same boring shit. videogames is more fun.

i'd rather slay on tinder and have zero male friends if i could trade.

in the end, getting validated by hot women is all that really matters.

I like the few friends I have. I'd take a strong male bond over the word of a femoid any day.

any male will toss your friendship out over some pussy from a fat white whore

yea friends are for normies, ive only got a few "friends" and most of them are chad. they turn shitty when they get their gfs. they become boring af and never do anything, always with their FHO

I wish I had friends

The only relationships that matter are with the opposite sex

Looks, sex and relationships are all that matters in life. Friendship is cope.

Yeah I've got no friends and it doesn't bother me.

No women however...that's the real killer.

FeminismsCancer said:
Looks, sex and relationships are all that matters in life. Friendship is cope.
Are you from Netherlands? Asking because of your avatar pic.

Jockcel said:
Are you from Netherlands? Asking because of your avatar pic.

Nope, and that dude is Evan McMullin, a former presidential candidate in the USA lol.
Chose him because he was said to be ugly by the alt right and I look somewhat like him, even worse actually.

Male friedns are as good as nothing if you don't meet women through them or have them set you up with females/sisters etc. You can easily be a 40 year old virgin even with friends.

Friends,both male and female are largely useless.
And that is coming from someone who had numerious social circles

People who say friends are useless are the like normies who say "sex isn't that great anyway".

I'd kill to have friends, but I'm a boring autist with no motivation, no money and no hobbies.

incelman said:
Male friedns are as good as nothing if you don't meet women through them or have them set you up with females/sisters etc. You can easily be a 40 year old virgin even with friends.

Why would he hook you up with his sister? lol

I don't even have male friends irl.

Missing the point really hard. Male friends and social life matters, as long as they are an end and not a means to an end.

Chad doesn't need that "means to an end" so for him it matters a lot, because it's fulfilling by itself.

I just want women. Don't really care about having male friends.