Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Male fitness model vs female fitness model BOTH EMPLOYED BY THE SAME COMPANY

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
And people have the audacity to say that the standards placed on women are too high :feelsseriously:

Also the foid has almost 10 times more likes

Last edited:
Perform harder, disposable male.

Completely insane and pathognomonic for the Zeitgeist of the Clownsworld.

This meme isn't even relevant anymore.

DbnYklOWkAAmTJR.jpg

The left should say:
WOMEN:
Nothing, just exist, you can even eat like a hippo every single day

That ugly fat cunt does nothing for me. Volcel before I'd touch her. Model my ass, also I'm tired of seeing niggers in media, every goddamn advertisement has a nigger in it these days.
Get rich and change the game.

If I was rich I would hire only niggers and pay them shit while making advertisements that seem positive but actually make you secretly feel like "wtf" and slowly build the hatred towards those shitskins while making my entire PR and production team total hot what stacies and gigaincels and let the stacies that fuck the incels, wouldn't make it obvious but they'd figure it out, be allowed to get raises and bonuses while the gigaincels will be my hard workers who will get great money and be able to retire from being my wageslaves within 10 years of working.
You started fantasizing a whole new reality.

Notice the difference with the amount of likes.

Foid is good nofapfuel. Just look at it and your horniness will go away.

But it's men have unrealistic high beauty standards :soy: :soy: :soy:

She has a huge fupa lol.
But she's still hot 10/10 would date

every woman who complains about “society’s unrealistic beauty standards for women” gets 100s of matches on tinder. it’s the biggest meme of the modern age

What's even more sad is the dude on the left has probably taken more than two decades off his life with roids, and the woman on the right has an unhealthy amount of bodyfat that will lead to hormonal problems and a lower quality, shorter life in the long run.

Nothing about either is related to "fitness"

every woman who complains about “society’s unrealistic beauty standards for women” gets 100s of matches on tinder. it’s the biggest meme of the modern age
Its just shitty virtue signaling. Its the same reason women complain about not having rights despite it LITERALLY BEING ILLEGAL FOR THEM NOT TO.

Women from now till the end of humanity's time on earth will always have something to bitch about.

This is what soyciety demands men to find attractive jfl at landwhales normalising this and cucks letting them

That ugly fat cunt does nothing for me. Volcel before I'd touch her. Model my ass, also I'm tired of seeing niggers in media, every goddamn advertisement has a nigger in it these days.
What are you doing on this website? Please don't accuse me of foid worshipping, but that one isn't even so bad. I would date far worse looking ones if I they would let me. Claiming to have standards is a gigacope, and everyone can see through it.

Wristcel on the left.

Mega muffin top on her

If you're born as a non Chad male you might as well not even bother
Just drop out of society or rope and hope for a good reroll

Tutorial mode

WDH , practically 50% of latino foids under 25 in my neighborhood have better physique than her.

3’s and 4’s can be models now JFL. What happened to this world?
Women's standards in men got higher, men had to lower theirs to even get laid or risk being ostracized by everyone.