Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Male feminist wonders why his female feminist friend fucks misogynists

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

I (20M) have a friend group at Uni which is a mix of guys and girls. There's one guy whos sort of on the edge of the circle whos a really good looking guy we can call George (20M) who basically gets all the girls. But he's also a huge sexist and says things like "girls fucking gag for my dick", "women belong in the kitchen' and stuff like that. He also ghosts girls after fucking them. Yet people seem to let him off the hook. He also sometimes records his sexual encounters and sends them to his buddies as a trophy.

My friend Jessica (20F) is a feminist like me and she had sex with him recently. When I found out, I was disappointed...I asked her "How can you sleep with someone who's openly a sexist person?". She said he's hot, but I said she's Condoning his behaviour.

I said that by choosing to sleep with a misogynist, she is rewarding his behavior. I said it's no different if she slept with an openly racist person too. She couldn't refute what I said but called me asshole. I think she knows I'm right...I don't sleep with racist or bigoted girls because if I do it says a lot about me. You can't divorce your core beliefs from who you fuck. AITA?

The male feminist asks for approval and proceeds to get lambasted by the freewhales and cucks of reddit. It may be larp, but it's still interesting to see the reactions - pretty much majority telling him to fuck off.

And freewhales wonder why misogyny is so prevalent...

Yeah, foids are such self centered fucks, if you act this way, you're bound to get hate

The male feminist asks for approval and proceeds to get lambasted by the freewhales and cucks of reddit. It may be larp, but it's still interesting to see the reactions - pretty much majority telling him to fuck off.

Lmao what a delusional faggot. Would probably still be in denial if "George" gets to fuck all of the foids in his "friends group"

all the answers are foids 100%

Super obvious LARP from a coping mgtowcel or incel trying to “blackpill” people on Reddit. Like fucking clockwork, Reddit produces the biggest losers in existence.

HAHAHAHAA every fucking answer was like: HER BODY HER CHOICE MISS OGIE NESS!!!!!

Delusional bluepilled male feminist cucks are so much fun to laugh at.

That's fucking hilarious, but not unexpected. Feminist men are universally cucks. He's probably upset he didn't get to watch.

They will make him out to be the bad guy while ignoring the fact that she fucked a misogynist

That's fucking hilarious, but not unexpected. Feminist men are universally cucks. He's probably upset he didn't get to watch.

Lol.

Foids be foiding.

They'll fuck misogynists and then whine and cry about "men in general" when they eventually get beat up.

Just be friendly with foids bro. How is that cuck not blackpilled after that? Fucking pathetic.

Because women lack any self awarness and are giant hypocrites. All their virtue signaling and so called empathetic traits are nothing more than surface level.

The same way women will push for bodyshaming laws, but at the same time tell short men to off themselves. They're incapable of self-reflection, and because of this women succumb to social programming/pressures very easily. They have a constant fear of being socially ostracized, and whats bad to them is what they've been told is bad, not because they've put any deep thought into it. Men throughout history has some sort of an understanding of this, hence why they didnt give women any rights at all.

Gigalarp. Or if it happens to be true potent blackpill to reddit and mankind

JFL, and all the comments are telling him he’s an asshole, it’s her choice, blah blah.

He won’t learn a thing from this.

In regards to male feminists, I am just going to quote myself from another thread:

Ultimately, he's saying feminism is good for men. He believes the ol' cliché of feminism benefiting men by proxy. I don't know if I believe this, at least not when it comes to mate selection. Feminism = female liberation. It's a female liberation movement, concerned with female suffrage and well-being, which also means it'll prioritize female sexual imperatives. And if you are like me, someone who believes that female sexual imperative runs at odds, or antagonistic to, the male sexual imperative, then why would it be a good thing for men?

"I don't sleep with racist or bigoted girls because if I do it says a lot about me" - Cope Master

wait, average men actually think they have something to say to women these days?

didn't they get the memo that all they're supposed to do is mop up chad's cum and open their wallets?

LARP. But as I see the bait is taken so...

So what if it’s larp? I’m reading the comments because that’s not.

It's not misogyny is his mandible is forward grown.

Holy shit. This fucking hypocrisy makes me so furious i want to punch my wall until my knuckles break.

Gigalarp. Or if it happens to be true potent blackpill to reddit and mankind

I believe it, you'd have to be some blue-pilled cuck not to. I've seen the same behaviour from women for decades, at school, at work, socially, everywhere!

:D What a naivity from that guy. Most women will do what their vagina tell them to do. All their ideology worth nothing.

Beta cucks are actually so stupid, they think men get laid because they are 'kind and decent' and politically progressive regarding women, instead of it being about looks. You can be a mass murdering rapist misogynistic lunatic and still get women to fuck you if you have chad looks.

They betray their own movement for Chad's dick :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL at the male feminist asking if he is the asshole. Males are even better feminists than femoids.

He will keep respecting them thoug

Only thing that matters is your looks, money and status not what you thing about some irrelevant internet meme.

Because women lack any self awarness and are giant hypocrites. All their virtue signaling and so called empathetic traits are nothing more than surface level.

The same way women will push for bodyshaming laws, but at the same time tell short men to off themselves. They're incapable of self-reflection, and because of this women succumb to social programming/pressures very easily. They have a constant fear of being socially ostracized, and whats bad to them is what they've been told is bad, not because they've put any deep thought into it. Men throughout history has some sort of an understanding of this, hence why they didnt give women any rights at all.
Women are the most selfish creatures on earth, they don't give a single fuck about your suffering.

The replies are as expected. Hopefully this will blackpill him.

unpopular opinion.
The soy is right. If the whore is feminist why she have to fuck him? you know , we all know that foids are only interested in looks not the personality of the chad. But if it is not LARP that guy will get blackpilled. Foids are losing adepts.

unpopular opinion.
The soy is right. If the whore is feminist why she have to fuck him? you know , we all know that foids are only interested in looks not the personality of the chad. But if it is not LARP that guy will get blackpilled. Foids are losing adepts.

The soy is technically right but does not understand that women are retarded, therefore making himself retarded in the process.

Pretty much all women in college is like that. Feminists are stupid hypocritical cunts.

I am very angry now!

This has angered me!

I must go and calm down.

He should've Bundymaxxed.

They'll fuck misogynists and then whine and cry about "men in general" when they eventually get beat up.
Ahh the self fulfilling prophecy of retarded toilets. Never fails to rip a kek out of my stone cold interior. :feelskek:

Ahh the self fulfilling prophecy of retarded toilets. Never fails to rip a kek out of my stone cold interior. :feelskek:

Women like this are the reason I'm happy when sluts like that die.

Women like this are the reason I'm happy when sluts like that die.
They are the worst.. their pea brains can't comprehend that they are wrong and they don't want to take the responsibility so it's our fault. My Mom does it all the time to my Father. Blame him for stuff she did.. not fuck around.

Guy sounds more like a humanist, hopefully he'll find his way here. Most cucks would defend her regardless, "her body her choice".

Women are the most selfish creatures on earth, they don't give a single fuck about your suffering.

Yea, thats pretty much what i was saying. They're incapable of even realising how selfish they are, which is why they should be kept in cages.

male feminists are the biggest faggots you Can find :feelspuke: