Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Male feminist” Cuck apologizes after getting denied friendzone

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

View: https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1326792113078607872?s=21

Last edited:
He writes like a redditor therefore he isn't human to me.

plump faced disgusting whore vs stupid fat cuck.

Every male feminist is only a feminist in the hope of getting a girl. The problem is you never get one and they never learn.

There comes a point when some these guys are so pathetic and irredeemable that I have to side with the foid.

The important thing is by apologizing to the female he gains her respect, and is therefore still eligible to copulate with her in the future.

Every male feminist is only a feminist in the hope of getting a girl. The problem is you never get one and they never learn.

Yup. This applies to Anti Incels the most though.

Oh look a foid who got famous imitating a man's work LOL.

Fucking kek. Got what he fucking deserved.

I wanna drag her face throught the pavement in Sims 4.

Yup. This applies to Anti Incels the most though.
Every anti incel that isn't a chad is a male feminist so that mean it applies to both at the exact same time.

Despite their "principles", bluepilled cucks still get horny and desperate without sex and affection just like we do. In the end, we're the same, it's just that we've chosen to rationally accept and look at what's happening. From a social standpoint, we MAY BE DOING EVEN BETTER THAN THEM SOMEHOW. I'd rather be loathed and thought of with hate, rather than be a completely worthless rag for women to step on AND THEN be thrown away at the first small wrong step.

They live under the false god of feminism and liberalism, while sometimes having to deal with the nature they're repressing, all the horniness and pain they're trying to negate.

Despite their "principles", bluepilled cucks still get horny and desperate without sex and affection just like we do. In the end, we're the same, it's just that we've chosen to rationally accept and look at what's happening. From a social standpoint, we MAY BE DOING EVEN BETTER THAN THEM SOMEHOW. I'd rather be loathed and thought of with hate, rather than be a completely worthless rag for women to step on AND THEN be thrown away at the first small wrong step.

They live under the false god of feminism and liberalism, while sometimes having to deal with the nature they're repressing, all the horniness and pain they're trying to negate.
True

MovieBlob and some bitch who killed her baby in her womb. Two pathetic creatures.

plump faced disgusting whore vs stupid fat cuck.

Sometimes i pity those guys, living like a literal doormat like this is completely pathetic.

They are literally asking to be made a joke, the guy was literally apologizing for posting a photo on a FUCKING SOCIAL MEDIA, i don't know how people remain to stay sane living inside this crazy dystopic society.

anti-incel pro-globalism faggot simping for a 35 year old married woman

@SlayerSlayer
the suffering of lovestruck ugly males is a joke to the world

"stop him from broadcasting the delusion that he and I are friends"

That tweet probably ate away at him if he saw it.

Last edited:
I swear there is some kind of masochism going on here. They like the abuse

She is projecting very hard, like any arrogant high maintenance bitch would. I doubt his personality and actions was, "toxic" it was his looks that was "toxic". If he looked like Chris Hemsworth, she would be the one posting that comic-con pic as her avi.

Her toxic femininity is on display here. Her arrogance is blinded her from seeing it.

She is projecting very hard, like any arrogant high maintenance bitch would. I doubt his personality and actions was, "toxic" it was his looks that was "toxic". If he looked like Chris Hemsworth, she would be the one posting that comic-con pic as her avi.

Her toxic femininity is on display here. Her arrogance is blinded her from seeing it.
indeed. all guy did was post photo and she is so offended. big sign to avoid foids like the plague I'd your not Chad

Any woman who identifies as a bi-sexual is going to be a loose cannon. What was he thinking.

@SlayerSlayer

Brutal

Probably moderates IT

Not only that but it looks like she just tweeted out all of that even after one response she got offended by from Movieblob. Makes the humiliation so much worse.
These foids know what they are doing.

Didnt even want to be his friend JFL. Extreme brutality.

Didnt even want to be his friend JFL. Extreme brutality.
And after that one tweet about how "a selfie doesn't mean we're friends" and "take the hint, and please leave me alone" you get these following tweets that stick the knife in harder

And after that one tweet about how "a selfie doesn't mean we're friends" and "take the hint, and please leave me alone" you get these following tweets that stick the knife in harder

View attachment 372801

View attachment 372801
Shes quite ugly herself, JFL @ the irony.

"I'm not looking to make a living on Patreon - I have irons in a lot of fires, some of them will pay well, others will not."

Attachments

• fd.PNG
    fd.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 9
@SlayerSlayer

he will probably have to kill himself now

This guy has 135k followers on youtube wtf

The important thing is by apologizing to the female he gains her respect, and is therefore still eligible to copulate with her in the future.
In your fucking dreams.

To cucks that dont believe in the blackpill, tell me why any other configuration of this situation is impossible? Why couldnt he be chad, for this one time at least? Why is it always like that? Why necessarily STEREOTYPICAL INCEL IN DENIAL, AKA BLUEPILLED FEMINIST CUCK WHO GETS REALITY CHECK OF HIS LOW STANDING IN THIS WORLD?

There comes a point when some these guys are so pathetic and irredeemable that I have to side with the foid.
Bluepilled "male feminist" cucks are truly the most pathetic beings to crawl the earth. Hope he suicides himself after so much shame, like that cuck indie game developer who got metooed not so long ago.