Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Male feminism is literally ful sapport

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
:foidSoy:: “Kill all ugly and short men!! Fucking misogynistic creeps!”

:soy:: “SO TRUE, PHOOOOL CHAPPORT MADEMMM!!!!”

:foidSoy:: “Eww, get away from me, you creep!” *leaves for dick appointment with drug-addicted sociopath*

It’s similar not only in how pathetic it is and how it results in brutal rejection, but also in its sycophantic nature. Just as the pajeets who phul saaport are self-serving, seeking an alliance against the mujleemz as well as a BOLD AND BUTIFUL IZRAEL WOMAN to marry, the majority of male feminists are hoping to score some pussy out of their clown act.

Male feminists and ‘jeet nationalists are spiritually one and the same

clerks 2 women GIF

they wont give up the petty crumbs of attention

:foidSoy:: “Kill all ugly and short men!! Fucking misogynistic creeps!”

:soy:: “SO TRUE, PHOOOOL CHAPPORT MADEMMM!!!!”

:foidSoy:: “Eww, get away from me, you creep!” *leaves for dick appointment with drug-addicted sociopath*

It’s similar not only in how pathetic it is and how it results in brutal rejection, but also in its sycophantic nature. Just as the pajeets who phul saaport are self-serving, seeking an alliance against the mujleemz as well as a BOLD AND BUTIFUL IZRAEL WOMAN to marry, the majority of male feminists are hoping to score some pussy out of their clown act.

Male feminists and ‘jeet nationalists are spiritually one and the same
It's another way to try to get accepted in this gynocentric soyciety
For normies, It's either you put up with women AKA betabuxxing/simping or you become lonely
It's insane

these aren't real men

lgbt-peau-gauchiste-antifa-beret-genou-en-sjw-de-twitter-cuck-progres-feministe-trans-lesbienne-gaucho-decadent-cosmopolite-gauchiasse-non-insoumis-blm-twitterfag-binaire-risitas-gay-candaule
how dare u ? we love male feminist

Brutal.

Legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back