Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Male Burden] Being seen as a menace in the public space

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Especially when you're just alone minding your own literal fucking business.

Yesterday I went running outside along the beach ... Place was full of normies, families, NT land basically. I was on my own. I actually feel vulnerable when I'm alone since years of bullying and random hostile encounters made me wary for good reasons from people in general. I actually got robbed in the streets (guys with knifes on a motorcycle) and nobody gave a shit some weeks ago, so it's not just a "feeling", the dystopia is real.

Still I was just running doing my sport peacefully. And then I met like 5 foids with their teenage children walking towards me. When I reached them, I looked at them a bit, and I crossed the eyes of one of the foids. Do you see where this is going ? Her eyes were weird, showing fear actually. She even moved back as if she was attacked, while I was making an obvious turn to avoid their group. Like, what the fuck ? Can't I even walk the street without being ostracized like that ?

The thing is, this is rageful. I, as a man, had to encounter actual, real, authentic violence, all my life, just because I am a man. I'm not exagerating when I say that. As I said, I actually got brutally robbed very recently, and could find no help anywhere to restore a bit of justice. Now, foids live life on a little happy maze and they "imagine things" out of nowhere. And not only that, but in the eventuality of a foid being attacked in the street like I was, she could count on a shitload of orbiters and police forces to try to help the best as they can.

Reminds me of when I was in college some years ago. Got beaten up by a Tyrone while a crowd of people around us watched. Was in the middle of the night and had to find my truck so I could drive to the hospital. One of my shoulders was dislocated and my face and shirt was covered in blood and torn. I remember walking by so many foids who either giggled or ignored me while I was looking for where my vehicle was, I was wandering around for about 30 minutes. But none of them asked if I was okay. Things like this make you realize as an incel you're on your own

Reminds me of when I was in college some years ago. Got beaten up by a Tyrone while a crowd of people around us watched. Was in the middle of the night and had to find my truck so I could drive to the hospital. One of my shoulders was dislocated and my face and shirt was covered in blood and torn. I remember walking by so many foids who either giggled or ignored me while I was looking for where my vehicle was, I was wandering around for about 30 minutes. But none of them asked if I was okay.
Shit, sorry bro, that's just terrible.:f:

Things like this make you realize as an incel you're on your own
Harsh truth. You're always on your own. Even normies will never experience that.