Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Male and female prisons should not be segregated

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
A foid who commits a crime is the biggest sinner ever. She willingly threw away her life of zero responsibilities and accountability, a life she could easily live at the expense of simps without having to work a single day.

They should be punished severely for not valuing their tutorial mode life. And what better punishment could there be than to turn them into fuckmeats for male prisoners. This would be the perfect way to compensate for the unfair female privilege (like shorter prison sentences) they have for simply being born with a hole.

You know how they always laugh about prison rape? I wonder if they'll still laugh when they get a 10 inch BBC shoved up their pooper :feelsthink:

But most prisoners are agecucks protect wahmen types.

A foid who commits a crime is the biggest sinner ever. She willingly threw away her life of zero responsibilities and accountability, a life she could easily live at the expense of simps without having to work a single day.

They should be punished severely for not valuing their tutorial mode life. And what better punishment could there be than to turn them into fuckmeats for male prisoners. This would be the perfect way to compensate for the unfair female privilege (like shorter prison sentences) they have for simply being born with a hole.
happymerchant-1.jpg

Excellent ! So that incels go in prison to rape foids. No more incels, no more blackpill and we can rule the normies peacefully !

Mandatory sex work would be better.

If this happened, females would never commit a crime again.

Tbh. True gender equality right there. Same should be the case for toilets and sports.

:feelswhat: I don't get this one honestly.
Women want to be equal, right? Let's do away with all gender divisions then instead of only doing away with them when it benefits them.

I'm sorry. I swear I haven't seen this thread before. I'll ask the mod to delete this.
Not sure if serious, but in case you are : no, you don't have to have this thread deleted.

It's ok if subjects get repeated at times.

No they shouldn't, since they would become property of a prison Chad and enjoy the "rape". A better punishment would be to make them sex slaves in a brothel for incels only, free of charge of course.