Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Male afghan students protest against female education ban

Simps that get no pussy so they resorted to this thinking they finally might get laid

al hunafi warriors need to take extreme measures against cucks, perhaps execution to silence those fucks?

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH FUCK GEN Z WHY IS THIS GENERATION SO CUCKED I WILL LITERALLY TEAR THEIR FACES OFF THEY'RE THE SOLE REASON WHY MUSLIM SOCIETIES ARE FUCKING DOOMED THANKS GLOBOHOMO KIKE NU-CUMSKIN MEDIA PROPAGANDA NOW WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS WESTOID FAGGOTRY NONSENSE VERY FUCKING NICE HUH I WISH ALL WESTOID PROPAGANDA PROPAGATERS A VERY MCNUTT THEMSELVES IN A LIVESTREAM NOW FUCKING KILL ALL OF THEM

Last edited:

Plot twist: they’re on their way to the execution chamber

don't they have to like get married before they have sex? I could be wrong. i really dont know
I believe so. This is probably the first step to getting married which will eventually lead to sex.

These subhumans will never get pussy thinking like that

They must be Tajiks(27% of the population).

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH FUCK GEN Z WHY IS THIS GENERATION SO CUCKED I WILL LITERALLY TEAR THEIR FACES OFF THEY'RE THE SOLE REASON WHY MUSLIM SOCIETIES ARE FUCKING DOOMED THANKS GLOBOHOMO KIKE NU-CUMSKIN MEDIA PROPAGANDA NOW WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS WESTOID FAGGOTRY NONSENSE VERY FUCKING NICE HUH I WISH ALL WESTOID PROPAGANDA PROPAGATERS A VERY MCNUTT THEMSELVES IN A LIVESTREAM NOW FUCKING KILL ALL OF THEM

they need be whipped. Afghanistan isn't USA, they need grow up and accept reality

I hope these simps lose their heads.

I guarantee women would never do anything like this for men so why bother?

Those soy cucks were influenced by western propaganda from NGOs. Afghanistan has an uphill battle with those in urban areas, but soon they’ll be victorious

Simps that get no pussy so they resorted to this thinking they finally might get laid
Exactly. The futility of such a strategy ought to be hammered into the heads of boys from the moment they understand words.

Should have walked away and picked up a women as a gift wife.

white knights are the root cause of feminism, and inceldom