Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Male 30 virgin never dated needing dating advice"

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

I fucking bet this guy is balding asf. look at whores and cucks on the comments giving him advices.

My only advice to this guy is,just dont rope LMAO it is never began for you,just create a account here

Best dating advice = be chad

I fucking bet this guy is balding asf. look at whores and cucks on the comments giving him advices.

My only advice to this guy is,just dont rope LMAO it is never began for you,just create a account here

He's an easy target for shriveled up 30 y/o single mom looking for a betabucks that's also easy to manipulate.

He's going to get lured,divorced raped and he's going to rope.... Happens way 2 often.

lmao he's about to overdose on some :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:'s

He is about to discover that having a job and an apartment doesn't matter, it's step 1 out of 1000 to being attractive to women, and may even be irrelevant

BTW the advice will be for him to "learn how to use his hands and tongue" on roasties with 30 STD's

First of all, don't go around yelling that you're virgin stupid cuck.:feelshehe:

He's an easy target for shriveled up 30 y/o single mom looking for a betabucks that's also easy to manipulate.

He's going to get lured,divorced raped and he's going to rope.... Happens way 2 often.
+1

That guy is vulnerable af. Someone should PM him and blackpill him.

these posts are the worst kind of ragefuel. Lol @ starting in your 30s. It's fucking over for him. I almost feel like we should raid that thread to prevent another betabux

these posts are the worst kind of ragefuel. Lol @ starting in your 30s. It's fucking over for him. I almost feel like we should raid that thread to prevent another betabux
We'd be doing him a favour he needs our help or else he'll be used

Don't:
  • talk about your sex life ad nauseum on the first (or second) date. If she asks, be honest. Dude, I don't care that you're a virgin. I care that you're sending creepy vibes that you're desperate to lose your virginity.

JFL @ female logic

not gonna read those comments probably filled with bluepilled bs, if ur 30 and never been on a date it never began

JFL @ female logic
she just wants a convincing slayer chad larp, it's the least he could do, the creepy virgin who's virginity she doesn't care about

not gonna read those comments probably filled with bluepilled bs, if ur 30 and never been on a date it never began

So this. Someone send him our way quick.

JBC = Just be Chad. You ugly misogynistic inkel...

Last edited:
It never began for him

He is about to discover that having a job and an apartment doesn't matter, it's step 1 out of 1000 to being attractive to women, and may even be irrelevant
I have an apartment, a car, a good job for Brazilian standards, I make a gym, I only wear new clothes, and even then I do not get women's attention.

Stopped reading after traumatic childhood. Being unattractive + traumatic childhoood = over.

Guys like this don't "choose to start dating at age 30" truth is this guy has been failing since puberty.

He's probably gonna end up being an organic ATM for a single mother and chads spawn.

Lol. Which of you wrote in the comments that he should join incels.is?

JFL if he thinks any foids is going to give two shits about his miserable life.
This dude has been LDARing under a rock. He has a rude awakening in front of him. He is going to need a rope or some serious cope.

Last edited:
Let’s hope it isn’t over.

I'm in the same position as him in the sense that I'm 30, never dated and never had sex. It's just that I'm not a cuck who would go on fucking therapies or ask for advice on reddit.

I realize it's over for me and I accept it.

Just be honest about your inexperience and encourage the women to communicate if there is something that you are doing or not doing that would make them more comfortable.

It is important to read the individual person and situation. Give them all a chance because if you turn everyone down because of a minor flaw, you won't get anywhere.

If you are looking for a long term relationship, tell them that.

Some more introverted women may prefer talking over apps long before a meeting. Others may be more keen to meet and talk in person.

The key is respect them but respect yourself just as much. Don't be a doormat and don't be a dick. Be confident. Be truthful. Don't be overbearing or overshare. Don't lie about your situation because it WILL bite you in the ass later.

Just be honest about your inexperience and encourage the women to communicate if there is something that you are doing or not doing that would make them more comfortable.

It is important to read the individual person and situation. Give them all a chance because if you turn everyone down because of a minor flaw, you won't get anywhere.

If you are looking for a long term relationship, tell them that.

Some more introverted women may prefer talking over apps long before a meeting. Others may be more keen to meet and talk in person.

The key is respect them but respect yourself just as much. Don't be a doormat and don't be a dick. Be confident. Be truthful. Don't be overbearing or overshare. Don't lie about your situation because it WILL bite you in the ass later.
lmao fucking foid. I really fucking hate how they give shitty advices to ugly men. this guy will be end up betabuxing a whore

LOL look at this cuck:

Look up incels. They spend all their time on their forums talking about how much they hate women and that they should be raped, and then complain about how women don't like them even though they're nice guys. Someone linked me to an incel forum when I asked what it was, and I was curious so I clicked on it. They say some horrifying things. It's actually how I found this post. They're currently making fun of this guy about this post on their forum, and making fun of the logical advice people are giving him. If someone complains that they're a nice guy but can't get girls, I would stay away from them.

It's over my friend. Working hard at a job and becoming someone wasn't the problem. It's your physical traits buddy

Poor bastard never had a chance and JFL going to reddit for advice, that's the last place a man should go.

Of course nothing but virtue signaling foids and cucks with the standard worthless advice....

LOL "Just beeeee yourself bro, take a shower bro!"

More like roping advice

He should ask for chemical castration, more simple for his case.

It's over for this guy, foids hate virgins.

LOL look at this cuck:

Look up incels. They spend all their time on their forums talking about how much they hate women and that they should be raped, and then complain about how women don't like them even though they're nice guys. Someone linked me to an incel forum when I asked what it was, and I was curious so I clicked on it. They say some horrifying things. It's actually how I found this post. They're currently making fun of this guy about this post on their forum, and making fun of the logical advice people are giving him. If someone complains that they're a nice guy but can't get girls, I would stay away from them.
:lul::lul::lul:

Right, because admitting that you've never even seen a vagina will definitely get you laid. The cucks and foids there wouldn't be getting made fun of if they'd refrain from giving self destructive advice.

JFL. Women 200% care when a man is a virgin still. She's full of shit :feelshaha:

LOL look at this cuck:

lmao he knows its beyond over for him but still being a cuck.