Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Malcom X on Palestine

Photo 2024 07 29 23 15 24

Retarded meme, the orginal makes more sense.
check out the ratio between israeli and palestinian casualties and then it makes more sense. They are extreminating them like roaches yet you still cope jfl. Go volunteer and fight for them LARPer

I'll try looking for it. I don't have it right now. It's basically, the same thing except it shows the child becoming a Hamas fighter, not dying.

check out the ratio between israeli and palestinian casualties and then it makes more sense. They are extreminating them like roaches yet you still cope jfl. Go volunteer and fight for them LARPer
tide is turning

tide is turning
barely any IDF casualties keep coping. If you want to turn the tide for real I'd give you an advice. Volunteer together with Abu.

The latest death toll stands at 41,664 Palestinians and 1,139 people killed in Israel since October 7.

bozos got ratio'd very hard. There is no chance they'll ever amount to anything except killing themselves.

The ratio isn't as huge as you're making it out to be. Around 1,500 Isrealis have died and around 6k Hamas fighters, it's not 12k Hamas fighters unlike, what Israel claims.

Even History legends (expert) says the Hamas casualties are overblown, (provided you were talking about Hamas and not civilians)

The latest death toll stands at 41,664 Palestinians and 1,139 people killed in Israel since October 7.

bozos got ratio'd very hard. There is no chance they'll ever amount to anything except killing themselves.
Ok? So what? How is bombing civilians a victory?

The ratio isn't as huge as you're making it out to be. Around 1,500 Isrealis have died and around 6k Hamas fighters, it's not 12k Hamas fighters unlike, what Israel claims.

Even History legends (expert) says the Hamas casualties are overblown, (provided you were talking about Hamas and not civilians)
hamASS is using civilians as a human shield so that's unavoidable. They are killing their people more than anyone from the IDF. 6k to 1,500 is a huge ratio still.

barely any IDF casualties keep coping. If you want to turn the tide for real I'd give you an advice. Volunteer together with Abu.
yes it will soon be dissmantled

hamASS is using civilians as a human shield so that's unavoidable. They are killing their people more than anyone from the IDF. 6k to 1,500 is a huge ratio still.
Considering gaza has been blockcaded and bombed for almost a year, that's a small amount. And Scott Ritter who is a former weapons inspector says that Hamas isn't loosing. And Hamas isn't using civilians as human shields lol. The IDF is purposefully killing civilians, and this is well documented.

Considering gaza has been blockcaded and bombed for almost a year, that's a small amount. And Scott Ritter who is a former weapons inspector says that Hamas isn't loosing. And Hamas isn't using civilians as human shields lol. The IDF is purposefully killing civilians, and this is well documented.
even if they did it purposefully i would never condemn it because i thrive on the suffering of sandniggers.

fight in gaza and personally report on your journey. Are you afraid ? :feelsrope: -ACK , brutal. It's so over for your arabbois good for nothing the biggest oxygen wasters on this planet
And You can Fight in Ukraine.

:lul: i am too precious to die for this world but you arab roaches are too much and definitely need a bit of cleansing to balance things.
If you're so precious/superior why are you rotting here?

If you're so precious/superior why are you rotting here?
quality > quantity you iliterate goat fucking subhumans are just wasting the oxygen and nothing good ever comes out of you. If I were a dictator i'd launch a nuke and kill all of you. :bigbrain:

quality > quantity you iliterate goat fucking subhumans are just wasting the oxygen and nothing good ever comes out of you. If I were a dictator i'd launch a nuke and kill all of you. :bigbrain:

IMG 20240909 213653

Maclom X was the first black president and was against the rising jewish nigger culture.