Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Malaysian Princess JBW

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
A fairy-tale ending: Former Dutch semi-pro footballer, 28, marries Malaysian Princess, 31, in lavish ancient ceremony after converting to Islam and paying her family a dowry of £4

• Princess Tunku Tun Aminah is the only daughter of Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar
  • The wedding of the 31-year-old princess and the 28-year-old Dutchman was a traditional ceremony
  • Born Dennis Verbaas, the former semi-professional footballer converted to Islam in 2015
Johorprincess

stop with your JBW threads most white males should be attracted to white women and you should also, you just brag to ethnics

@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
@gymletethnicel
@tehgymcel420
@ThoughtfulCel

If I looked like him, I wouldn't need to go to Malaysia to get royal pussy.

stop with your JBW threads most white males should be attracted to white women and you should also, you just brag to ethnics

@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
@gymletethnicel
@tehgymcel420
@ThoughtfulCel
Oh don't worry. I have seen OP's face. He is almost ethnic himself.

I always forget to be a dutch footballer

Do you need to get circumcised to become muslim?

she's used. and he mogs :feelsokman:

Muh race is dying lol

Malaysia is one of the last few hotspots for peckerwood inkwell in whole world. An ugly JBW wth sum money (not rich) can score an 8.5 Becky easy.

Cya in Borneo

1BA87E52 8602 4AB4 AEDE 87ACFB7AF043

Malaysia is one of the last few hotspots for peckerwood inkwell in whole world. An ugly JBW wth sum money (not rich) can score an 8.5 Becky easy.

Cya in Borneo

View attachment 453636
really? I've never considered it since it's never mentioned ngl

@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
@gymletethnicel
@tehgymcel420
@ThoughtfulCel
based governments would ban miscegenation

really? I've never considered it since it's never mentioned ngl
Yes, not really known by many. Must be over monthly income 1450-1700$ minimum to stay I think. Forget correct dollar amount required by that government. Could be my last hope. Must save more shekels.

she literally looks like a maid

Yes, not really known by many. Must be over monthly income 1450-1700$ minimum to stay I think. Forget correct dollar amount required by that government. Could be my last hope. Must save more shekels.
that's like minimum wage jfl :feelshaha:

Literal royalty polluting their bloodline for Chad. JFL

@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
@gymletethnicel
@tehgymcel420
@ThoughtfulCel

>converted to Islam

Good.