Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Maladaptive Daydreaming

Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
★★
Lately, I've been LDARing very hard. I've adjusted my sleep schedule so that I'd be awake when everyone is asleep, and asleep when everyone is awake. I can't afford to see anyone; I wouldn't know what to say or how to act. If the unfortunate happens and someone catches me outside of my room, I'd most likely die on the spot. I haven't showered in 4 days, and my room is a terrible mess. All I do is listen to music and daydream. For some reason, I feel tired all the time. I'm not sure if it's the daydreaming or the unbearable sensation of guilt that's haunting me for avoiding my family.

Does anyone else suffer from maladaptive daydreaming and feel constantly tired?

Yes, bro. I do this. When I first heard about it I knew right away that was me.

Yes bro. I spend a lot of time listening to music and daydreaming. I try to avoid daydreaming, though, because I would rather spend my time coping by reading or watching anime. Also, I'm not very creative, and I have very few original ideas, so my other copes act as reference material and give my brain ideas of what to daydream about.

Yes, bro. I do this. When I first heard about it I knew right away that was me.
Do you feel tired/low-IQ after the daydreaming session?

Yes bro. I spend a lot of time listening to music and daydreaming. I try to avoid daydreaming, though, because I would rather spend my time coping by reading or watching anime. Also, I'm not very creative, and I have very few original ideas, so my other copes act as reference material and give my brain ideas of what to daydream about.
Yeah, my daydreams are also influenced by animes and books. I wish I could stop daydreaming altogether, because it always leaves me feeling very unsatisfied, but it's very addictive, like a drug.

i dont daydream unless if im out in public lel

back when I used to be neet I was constantly tired yea. might have something to do with how I wasnt getting sunlight and exercise

Do you feel tired/low-IQ after the daydreaming session?
I do feel low iq, a bit hazy, like deer in the headlights, and I do feel fatique but not sure if that one is caused by daydreaming tbh. Just sounds like fucked up circadian rhythm, depression from inceldom, and lack of excercise doing most of the damage for you. I find myself able to fix a lot of my fatique with proper excercise. I used to join a martial arts gym that was known for being brutal in terms of cardio / endurance. I would feel high iq and super focused every time I finished sessions.

i dont daydream unless if im out in public lel

back when I used to be neet I was constantly tired yea. might have something to do with how I wasnt getting sunlight and exercise
I'm too nervous to daydream when I'm in public. Although my mind does wander off sometimes, usually overthinking things.
I do feel low iq, a bit hazy, like deer in the headlights, and I do feel fatique but not sure if that one is caused by daydreaming tbh. Just sounds like fucked up circadian rhythm, depression from inceldom, and lack of excercise doing most of the damage for you. I find myself able to fix a lot of my fatique with proper excercise. I used to join a martial arts gym that was known for being brutal in terms of cardio / endurance. I would feel high iq and super focused every time I finished sessions.
You're probably right. The more I rot in my room, the more I depressed I feel, the more tired I get. It just so happens I daydream more frequently when I'm in this state.

im daydreaming so often and that sucks

Tbh I don't daydream i only nightdream

I daydream all the time bro....about being different and better than who I am

i daydream everyday for many hours and i almost think the same shit all over again