Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making Women Feel Bad

• Thread starter letthegoodtimesroll
  • Start date
L

letthegoodtimesroll

Banned
-
If you want to make a strange woman feel bad before she rejects you, walk up and ask if she is a transsexual or just a cross-dresser? Then strongly apologize and act like it was a totally honest mistake. Act like you truly thought she was a dude based on looks. Maybe say your nephew is transitioning and you want to get to know more people like him/her so you can relate better or something like that.

If she says 'no I'm a woman,' you can reply with "oh so you've had the operation then." I am sure this will make them feel bad deep down. It should work in bars or malls or places with single women hanging out

Thoughts???

good idea, but im too high inhib to do it

Cope. She will forget about you within two minutes after meeting you.

Cope. She will forget about you within two minutes after meeting you.
Cope. She will literally cry for weeks over this. Women are insanely sensitive, you have no idea. This is coming from a guy who grew up around all female siblings and cousins.

In the 90's we old guys said you could make any girl feel bad by calling her fat. Now they like to be fat in hopes of attracting black guys. I think this idea stands for now

Im not the kind that activelly creates trouble but if a woman breaks the NAP I make sure to traumatize her one way or another. At least irl. Online I harass the shit out of women without needing a reason. I do it to the point that they call me crazy and block me. The most low inhib thing I did irl was break a thots car mirror because she almost hit me. Fuckin watch out next time you dumb slut

Cope. She will literally cry for weeks over this. Women are insanely sensitive, you have no idea. This is coming from a guy who grew up around all female siblings and cousins.
you're fucking stupid, if you're ugly to her you are nothing more than a sad mistake with no value in your words.
If you are a chad it might hurt her, but even then she'll have plenty of cucks and some chads to cheer her up.

jfl thinking they're the same as men

good idea, but im too high inhib to do it
you lower your inhibitions by doing small things that are deemed wrong by society. with time you'll be able to publicly call women whores with no consequences. at least thats how I did it

Low inhib god if u do this

you lower your inhibitions by doing small things that are deemed wrong by society. with time you'll be able to publicly call women whores with no consequences. at least thats how I did it
might start trying

Low inhib god if u do this
being low inhib really is a great cope in itself. why care about what other think if they anyway hate you. might as well fight them in a way or another

Insulting foids would be a great cope if I wasn't lazy.

I’ve done it to foids on online dating sites.

If it was a 10/10 Chad saying it, yes. If an incel tier guy says it, she will forget about it in 2 minutes as stated above

mwoo ha ha ha ha:feelshmm: i should try this

If it was a 10/10 Chad saying it, yes. If an incel tier guy says it, she will forget about it in 2 minutes as stated above
It will still bother her

Well done!!!
Thanks. I also choose taller or more manly looking ones, ones that actually look like trannies because they know it so it hurts their feelings even more.where if you tell a random Stacy she looks like a tranny she will just brush it off.

I honestly believe enough girls are insecure enough this will bother them even if it's not until they get home later. Even the fat thing might still work for some

1. This is retarded. People don't even walk up to actual trannies and ask if they are trannies.

2. Trying to be cruel to others is also retarded.

3. How long did it take you to come up with the amazing idea to say derogatory things to women?

1. This is retarded. People don't even walk up to actual trannies and ask if they are trannies.

3. How long did it take you to come up with the amazing idea to say derogatory things to women?
Sometimes the only way to make yourself feel better is to make others feel worse. Also, if you see a girl feeling like she's too good for you, this is a winner.

Did you seem to miss the idea that I am a loser and the only way to make myself feel better is to shoot someone else down? Kind of like YOUR post to me

Oh what a hero you must be to the misandrist movement!!!

To reiterate this works best with some degree of acting.

Sometimes the only way to make yourself feel better is to make others feel worse. Also, if you see a girl feeling like she's too good for you, this is a winner.

Did you seem to miss the idea that I am a loser and the only way to make myself feel better is to shoot someone else down? Kind of like YOUR post to me

Oh what a hero you must be to the misandrist movement!!!

To reiterate this works best with some degree of acting.
Ok, you convinced me. Maybe you could take your extreme anti social terrorism to the next level and tell pretty girls that they have cooties.

Ok, you convinced me. Maybe you could take your extreme anti social terrorism to the next level and tell pretty girls that they have cooties.
I dunno, that sounds like a totally different thing to me. Whether we like it or not, MOST women are insecure. Even if we know they will reject us mercilessly, if we beat them to the punch it's a win for us

If you want to make a strange woman feel bad before she rejects you, walk up and ask if she is a transsexual or just a cross-dresser? Then strongly apologize and act like it was a totally honest mistake. Act like you truly thought she was a dude based on looks. Maybe say your nephew is transitioning and you want to get to know more people like him/her so you can relate better or something like that.

If she says 'no I'm a woman,' you can reply with "oh so you've had the operation then." I am sure this will make them feel bad deep down. It should work in bars or malls or places with single women hanging out

Thoughts???
Almost as good as the...
"When are you due?" One.

Perhaps saying something like...

"When did you transition?"
Or...
"The surgery looks great! You go girl!"
If questioned, then say, "Oh, you're pre-op? Non-op? You look passible. I guess they couldn't do surgery on your feet. (Or whatever...)"

Lol! Too bad it's a low inhib task.

What if they actually are?

Here's a bizarre twist for you.

There's this OBVIOUS tranny in the next town. That no one ever questions but they'll always talk about it, behind it's back! As if they're afraid to be rude! And these are mostly "moral" southern christains! Yet they never confront or condemn it! Totally strange shit. Very backstabbing of behavior. The thing should have been run out of town! Or at least shunned.

But ugly men? Shunned! Openly disrespected!

Here's a bizarre twist for you.

There's this OBVIOUS tranny in the next town. That no one ever questions but they'll always talk about it, behind it's back! As if they're afraid to be rude! And these are mostly "moral" southern christains! Yet they never confront or condemn it! Totally strange shit. Very backstabbing of behavior. The thing should have been run out of town! Or at least shunned.

But ugly men? Shunned! Openly disrespected!
Tbh hardware trannies, and ever cross-dressers are very eerie and I wouldn't care to talk to one, much less "confront" one.

It's not like a Christian missionary could tell a tranny to put his cock back on anyway.

Tbh hardware trannies, and ever cross-dressers are very eerie and I wouldn't care to talk to one, much less "confront" one.

It's not like a Christian missionary could tell a tranny to put his cock back on anyway.
Lol!

PUT YOUR COCK BACK ON!

MAN UP!

lol.

Yeah. I guess you're right. It wouldn't do any good... That's funny and horrible.