Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making the world a better place and the way forward

annhilator66

annhilator66

Waiting for info.
-
What we are experiencing today is inversion of creation’s design. The feminine loving care dynamic ripped from the soul of the modern female through decades of social engineering beginning from the inception of the feminist movement and passed down through the generations with each generation exaggerating the damaged human condition.

This concept involves heavy discussion and hours of explanation I’ll keep it short. Clear example, haven’t you noticed that when a foid disagrees with you on a subject she immediately disqualifies you from the natural human act of love and sex? Love is higher than opinion and people are entitled to opinions. Most differing opinions can easily be reconciled as long as there is love and respect of objective morality/universal natural law. Understanding and empathy has become completely removed .What modern women have become are completely satanic propagated through social engineering tactics. This forces the male to bend to the satanic will and mind of the female to get the male to do what she wants him to in her damaged irrational mind or the result is just a flat out stalemate. Thus creating a world full of cucks and simps which is exactly what the government wants for full control and reign.

Tyranny, shit media, extreme taxation, exploitation through coercion of police force and violence closing its grip on whatever is even left of human freedom today. The way through this is mass awakening and elevation of human consciousness(current condition is shame guilt and contempt) to a spiritualized culture of empathy, love and return to respect for the divine which operates through the universal principle of love justice and freedom. And that also means freedom of expression

I personally don’t see this happening until society completely breaks down and collapses violently, (which has been written) but I can still hope. I’ve been doing my best creating media to educate people on the poor state of the current human condition. I also find it very useful to mention the influential works of Mark Passio who is a de occultist educating mankind on the extremities of what is happening on planet earth today. If you have not heard of his works on natural law, the sacred feminine, and occultism, I highly recommend it for a better understanding of your inner being , clearer understanding of the state of the external world and how you can be an agent of change

Last edited:
68623.jpg

This is the only way to make the world a better place

68623.jpg

I know it’s already too late to change course of human development. We are way too far down this path and humanity already made its decision. It’s already written in scripture and in the stars of what’s to come. But I still have a moral obligation to speak truth which is indisputable and universal. At the same time, prepare for Armageddon

The way through this is mass awakening and elevation of human consciousness(current condition is shame guilt and contempt) to a spiritualized culture of empathy, love and return to respect for the divine which operates through the universal principle of love justice and freedom.
nah a spiritualized culture is just voodoo shit it won't stop people from being bad

the only way to avoid feminist degeneration is to restrain foids and deny them any freedom or justice

I know it’s already too late to change course of human development. We are way too far down this path and humanity already made its decision. It’s already written in scripture and in the stars of what’s to come. But I still have a moral obligation to speak truth which is indisputable and universal. At the same time, prepare for Armageddon
Nigga do you actually believe in new age spirituality? It's the biggest scam ever and literally advocates female godhood and supremacy while men are literally slaves.

idc about making the world a better place, the world hates us why are we supposed to take care of it

this world will always be a boring shithole

68623.jpg

I know it’s already too late to change course of human development. It’s already written in scripture and in the stars of what’s to come. But I still have a moral obligation to speak truth which is indisputable and universal. At the same time, prepare for arma
Nigga do you actually believe in new age spirituality? It's the biggest scam ever and literally advocates female godhood and supremacy while men are literally slaves.
I have my own opinions. There are many truths to it. However I do believe in traditional biblical system of family hierarchy. Man then women then the children. That is natural and nothing can change that except what the modern Satanists have done. We’ve witnessed what happens when you invert or tamper this natural system and it has greatly disrupted human well being and life.

nah a spiritualized culture is just voodoo shit it won't stop people from being bad

the only way to avoid feminist degeneration is to restrain foids and deny them any freedom or justice
I agree. We gave women freedom and look what destruction it has caused to humanity and the world. They have clearly demonstrated they are not designed to have the freedoms they have today. In fact giving them freedom is a tool of the elite to suppress and hold back the mass population of humanity. There is a natural order to life and it has been already written.

I agree. We gave women freedom and look what destruction it has caused to humanity and the world. They have clearly demonstrated they are not designed to have the freedoms they have today. In fact giving them freedom is a tool of the elite to suppress and hold back the mass population of humanity. There is a natural order to life and it has been already written.
To elaborate they’ve had decades of freedom and what did they contribute? Nothing. False images, selfish satanic egoism. Never learned or did anything useful. Never created anything. Never learned to be good people. Drew away from natural care and love. Never stood up for anything meaningful. They’ve already proved they are not worthy to be free.