Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making realistically ugly Sims in the Sims 4 is difficult

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I wanted to do an incel character but it's so difficult, the engine makes all your characters look like normies and it's so difficult to make ugly characters without exaggerating facial features too much. I tried making Jsanza29 or Elliot Rodger but every time he ended looking up 100 times better than irl and I gave up kek.

Most video games has us play a Chad. Its sad that its so rare to ever play an incel character in video games.

Most video games has us play a Chad. Its sad that its so rare to ever play an incel character in video games.

Because they know no one would buy the games if the characters were ugly. Same things with comics, movies and anime

What's worse, being forced to play a chad, or forced to play a stacy?

That’s because everyone hates incels and their probably will be no incel character in any video game, maybe in a few, but that would be pretty rare ngl.
What's worse, being forced to play a chad, or forced to play a stacy?
Stacy, I could not stand being a woman not just in a video game, but irl too. Especially not as a Stacy.

because it's life simulator and you can't have life if you're ugly

because it's life simulator and you can't have life if you're ugly
Playing sims with an incel character would be really monotonous and depressing

Playing sims with an incel character would be really monotonous and depressing
Too bad we can't install sex mods irl and make everyone we like agree when we ask to have sex kek. If you don't enable it you will probably get rejected even in the game, brootal.

Because they know no one would buy the games if the characters were ugly. Same things with comics, movies and anime
Tbh I think it's better if it stayed obscure. Normies ruin everything that turns popular

Just give him brown skin and make him bald. There you just created a gigatruecel.

All games, movies, books have chads and stacies as characters. Strong outgoing brave people. No one wants to see a fucking failure. The Joker movie is the only movie with a main character I can actually relate to.