Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Making normies laugh occasionally VS jestermaxxing: is there any dif? Asking for real.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
I know some mtfckr will say: "are they laughing WITH you or AT you?!"

I like to think they are laughing with me, but im afraid i'll loose the touch... that tiny, fine line between both.

Can somebody help me?

Ps: yes im normiemaxxing a lil bit. Nothing wrong with that.

Don’t overdo it and overextend yourself into normie territory. Do not try to fake more than you easily can

are you the butt of the joke? are you making a fool out of urself?

are you the butt of the joke? are you making a fool out of urself?
DEFINETELY NOT. but i "act a fool" a lil bit. Thats where im treading on thin ice. Like, i make a joke saying something so moronic that thats clearly NOT what i think, and the normies understand that perfectly.

If you're on this forum they're laughing at you.

Jestermaxxing is when you try to be funny all the time and end up beclowning yourself. Making normalfags laugh occasionally is fine, just don't overdo it

DEFINETELY NOT. but i "act a fool" a lil bit. Thats where im treading on thin ice. Like, i make a joke saying something so moronic that thats clearly NOT what i think, and the normies understand that perfectly.
I think you're fine if this is the truth, just make sure your judgement isnt off and dont over do it with the acting stupid shit. Also look at what they do, do they do the same thing? if not, you may be jestermaxxing. Always be level headed dont let the dopamine from being the center of the room get to you.

I think you're fine if this is the truth, just make sure your judgement isnt off and dont over do it with the acting stupid shit. Also look at what they do, do they do the same thing? if not, you may be jestermaxxing. Always be level headed dont let the dopamine from being the center of the room get to you.
I think its hard, man:feelsbadman:. Being the such a lonely fuck that i am, and getting that free attention, i think i'll stop for a bit. See how they react to it. Being charismatic is so fun, but im afraid it will be expected of me to be like that.

At the same time, im afraid they will just brush me off (as in get cold and indifferent towards me) if i suddenly act more serious. Im on a dillema on this bitch...

I think its hard, man:feelsbadman:. Being the such a lonely fuck that i am, and getting that free attention, i think i'll stop for a bit. See how they react to it. Being charismatic is so fun, but im afraid it will be expected of me to be like that.

At the same time, im afraid they will just brush me off (as in get cold and indifferent towards me) if i suddenly act more serious. Im on a dillema on this bitch...
i feel you brocel, i did jestermaxxing to an extent in highschool but when i tried to get serious i was ignored, it hurt like a bitch. Maybe try to transition as a totally different personality will probably throw them off. Best of luck brother.

Depends if they are laughing at you vs with you

some normies just like to laugh

it's a pity but what can u do

I used to do that or say dumb shit sarcastically but they were so retarded they thought I was srs and that I was the dumb one :feelsrope:
or maby I was the retard for doing that

I know some mtfckr will say: "are they laughing WITH you or AT you?!"

I like to think they are laughing with me, but im afraid i'll loose the touch... that tiny, fine line between both.

Can somebody help me?

Ps: yes im normiemaxxing a lil bit. Nothing wrong with that.
you will soon notice. Normies will find chads and people with things they want, like money or fame, more funny. it is what it is. You can still tell good jokes but that's just basic charisma. There's no secret to making everyone laugh nor should you be trying so hard to do that.

jestermaxxing is making yourself the joke, making normies laugh AT you not about what you said. that shit is gay. will not get women to fuck you like normies say it does.