Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Making my room pitch black

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Got some blackout curtains and foam boards (my bigass window doesn't open). I work at night, so I need to sleep during the day. Also put tape over my electronics' lights. Gonna LDAR for real.

this is actually life fuel, summer is the worst.

I have mood lighting in my room. Sitting in pitch black is too depressing tbh.

Lifefuel indeed. Fantastic idea.

i like a bit of sunlight tbh

Great idea dude. This is honestly a great way to avoid seeing the normies this summer

I hate summer. I have to open the windows because no AC, so I have to hear people having fun outside in their gardens, or cutting their grass with a lawnmower (I can't stand loud noises). It's pretty shitty.

I hate summer. I have to open the windows because no AC, so I have to hear people having fun outside in their gardens, or cutting their grass with a lawnmower (I can't stand loud noises). It's pretty shitty.
That’s why I wear headphones and listen to music.

headphones helps with the agoraphobia. Nightwalks to the park during summer nights are really comfy

i would really like to get some better curtains tbh mine let in too much light, even with blinds shut

I have mood lighting in my room. Sitting in pitch black is too depressing tbh.
Yeah. I'm gonna make it so the panels will be removable for the rare occasion I want sunlight.
Great idea dude. This is honestly a great way to avoid seeing the normies this summer
Look at how huge my window is. Not only would I see all the normies in their delight, but the would see me LDAR'ing all day.
Recently got some earplugs for when I want to block everything out (without music).
i would really like to get some better curtains tbh mine let in too much light, even with blinds shut
Yeah I had that problem before. That's why I got blackout curtains and foam panels.
this is actually life fuel, summer is the worst.
Also helps with insulation and heating
I don't have AC, and I only have a small window that opens in my bathroom. So the insulation and shade really help.

Last edited:
summer is the worst.
yes seeing all those foids in their skimpy clothing. All drooling for chad. Especially ethnic foids wearing slutty clothes beckoning the white man.Sigh

Glad it’s working out. LDARing is the best.

seems good boyo

Really good idea for nightshiftcels. I was thinking about doing it too

I like having some sunlight

I just use pillows to cover the windows when i sleep.

I need to get some equipment so i can do the same.

I was just thinking of getting blackout curtains. Do they block all the light by themselves? Currently using cardboard as substitute

I have aluminium foil on my bedroom windows. My blinds don't close fully so in the summer the sunlight was streaming in and waking me up far too early, but the foil has solved that problem.

I was just thinking of getting blackout curtains. Do they block all the light by themselves? Currently using cardboard as substitute
Blackout curtains block out most of the light. Using it in conjunction with cardboard will block it all out.
I have aluminium foil on my bedroom windows. My blinds don't close fully so in the summer the sunlight was streaming in and waking me up far too early, but the foil has solved that problem.
I wanted to do this, but my window is huge and is at the very front of the house. Neighbors would suspect me of growing marijuana and complain.