Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Making money online

neverbegantbh

neverbegantbh

Ogre
-
Anyone here have any success? All I see are scams, ponzi schemes and crypto bullshit. Any entrepeneurcels or programmingcels here who have actually made money online? Please share your experiences

I don't really know, bro. Best I have for you are those sites that pay you to download apps or whatever and give you gift cards.

I don't really know, bro. Best I have for you are those sites that pay you to download apps or whatever and give you gift cards.
How much can you realistically make a week doing that?

How much can you realistically make a week doing that?
Not much, dude, not much. Maybe 10-15 dollars a day. Lot a work, though. A more streamlined approach is those sites that pay you to write accurate captions for them. But you get pennies for that.

Not much, dude, not much. Maybe 10-15 dollars a day. Lot a work, though. A more streamlined approach is those sites that pay you to write accurate captions for them. But you get pennies for that.
Damn...just like I though it's fucking impossible to make decent money from home without having to interact with people outside. :fuk:

I use honeygain, It makes me between 30-60 dollar a year

I use honeygain, It makes me between 30-60 dollar a year
So they use your (home) internet as proxy for other users? How much impact do you experience on your speeds??

Damn...just like I though it's fucking impossible to make decent money from home without having to interact with people outside. :fuk:
Yeah I'm not really the person to ask with this, man. There's this programmer dude on here that might be able to throw some advice your way, though. @AsiaCel

So they use your (home) internet as proxy for other users? How much impact do you experience on your speeds??
Idk, I have it on a device i barely use thats generated me 65 dollar aleredy.