Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Making money off our misery

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
Is it possible for someone to create a product and or like dvd series that explains our ideology and feelings and beliefs? Or is there something we can do to make money off this platform? Would it be ethical:feelskek:?

incelcore artists are already making money off of our misery

I would like to shoot a TV show

nobody would pay for that shit

Talk to Vice.

Impossible, too controversial.
Just look at incel communities on reddit getting banned every time and the same happens on YouTube.
Society doesn't want men to wake up tbh, better to keep them as soys, cucks and simps

Plenty of incels already do on twitter:feelsjuice: songs,art etc.

if u r funny u can make a youtube channel or stream, you also need friends

plenty of shitstains are making money off us directly or indirectly. Youtube soys jump into the anti-incel bandwagon for easy clout which ends in them getting money, also they get revenue from those videos talking about ''le evil inkwels''.

Then there's the faggot meme degree cocksuckers making ''''''research'''' on inkwels for easy money and easy clout as well. Why do an actual productive useful research on poverty when you can just sit in your ass and just copypaste what a bunch of virgins said on a niche forum and then put a fancy stadistic based on the ammount of times they said the word ''nigger'' during halloween?

I thought about selling incel themed merch.