Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Making money off normies the legal way

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
A couple of weeks ago i made a thread about incels mass making fake foid profiles on social media . Be it instagram or facebook, it really doesn't matter and under those profiles linking a donation page and make the normshits donate and then give that money to the incels for surgies, copes or whatever. However i wasn't aware of the legal ramifications of such action and such actions could harm incels and put them in prison. However i decided to reinvent my idea and here is what i came up with. Since hypergamy is increasing and so is the desperation for self-improvement for an ounce of sex we make a site or a forum that is just for that purpose. And since the Red-pill from reddit is already dead(quarantined) and their forum is useless, we can burrow their material and thus become the "NEW " RED PILL. Get the clicks and donations going-> increase traffic-> make money-donate that money to incels who desperately need that money for surgery. Also a word of advice the blackpill should remain in the domain of the incels for the very reason of the "NEW " RED PILL working. If we spread the blackpill too much it will contradict and overshadow the red pill and thus it will cut the profits for this plan.
Feel free to criticize and improve this idea

Good idea tbbh, are you gonna make a new subreddit or something?

Good idea tbbh, are you gonna make a new subreddit or something?
posting "controversial" stuff on reddit that doesn't allign with their cuck policies is just gonna end up like the original red pill. Im thinking making a site and mass advertising it thru social media, ill buy fake instagram followers and promote my shit on nicki minaj page (in the comments to be exact). Or use google ad sence