Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Making it to 30 happened quicker than I thought it ever would. I'm in my late 20s.

Genetically Doomed

Genetically Doomed

Humanity is really horrifying.
If you showed my 10 year old self he'd end up the way he did in the long term (or even showed it to my 18 year old self for that matter), he'd be insanely shocked. Hell, my 18 year old self would probably kill himself instantly. I was a normie before my mid-teens. Not dating or anything. I was a young child. I was just some kid who had plenty of friends, no arrested development and a normal childhood. When i hit high school, i began falling behind and it got way worse after high school in my 20s.

When I was 8, i told some kid at school i doubt i would make it to 30, and he said "you will". i thought it would take a long damn time. Hell, even as a kid, some cousin told me it'll take a long time for me to get old, but we were children and life went by slowly. as you get older, life goes by quicker. if life went by at the speed it was as a child, i'd still be only 18 right now, not nearly 10 years older. I'd have more time as I'd be in the start of adulthood.

I never got to be a teen or a young adult, and now I'll end up being in the era of life where people marry and have kids and I'm going to be even more behind. It is very terrifying.

When I was 8, i told some kid at school i doubt i would make it to 30
I felt the same way. Idk if it's a child comon thing or a truecel trait.
But what is certain is that when I trully took the full bp I never imagine that I would still be here at 25.
Each day feel like the last. But each day is also not the good day to end it all. Fear and incertitude of the unknown is what explain this process.

I felt the same way. Idk if it's a child comon thing or a truecel trait.
But what is certain is that when I trully took the full bp I never imagine that I would still be here at 25.
Each day feel like the last. But each day is also not the good day to end it all. Fear and incertitude of the unknown is what explain this process.
How old are you now?

If you showed my 10 year old self he'd end up the way he did in the long term (or even showed it to my 18 year old self for that matter), he'd be insanely shocked. Hell, my 18 year old self would probably kill himself instantly. I was a normie before my mid-teens. Not dating or anything. I was a young child. I was just some kid who had plenty of friends, no arrested development and a normal childhood. When i hit high school, i began falling behind and it got way worse after high school in my 20s.

When I was 8, i told some kid at school i doubt i would make it to 30, and he said "you will". i thought it would take a long damn time. Hell, even as a kid, some cousin told me it'll take a long time for me to get old, but we were children and life went by slowly. as you get older, life goes by quicker. if life went by at the speed it was as a child, i'd still be only 18 right now, not nearly 10 years older. I'd have more time as I'd be in the start of adulthood.

I never got to be a teen or a young adult, and now I'll end up being in the era of life where people marry and have kids and I'm going to be even more behind. It is very terrifying.
when i was a kid life was good. I was a low tier normie until high school which is when i became a truecel, my facial structure got worst and i started developing acne

Age is just a number, I also turned 30 and I try to ignore it. Number is a human invention and I don't want to be ruled by numbers.

Age is just a number, I also turned 30 and I try to ignore it. Number is a human invention and I don't want to be ruled by numbers.
You’re still a late age virgin
when i was a kid life was good. I was a low tier normie until high school which is when i became a truecel, my facial structure got worst and i started developing acne
Puberty ruined my looks too

I'm going to be 29 in December. It's weird knowing I'm about to leave my 20's.

Lol welcome to my world. Its absolutely over for us.

I was just some kid who had plenty of friends, no arrested development and a normal childhood. When i hit high school, i began falling behind and it got way worse after high school in my 20s.

Same. Honestly I sometimes wonder if having a good childhood was actually worse for me in the long run than if I had a shitty childhood. My life was great up until I was like 15/16, then it rapidly started getting worse and has only been downhill since then (I am now 30). I haven't been able to mentally get over my youth and how good it was compared to now. Basically all I do is reminisce because I have nothing to look forward to.

I'm going to be 29 in December. It's weird knowing I'm about to leave my 20's.
Even being now into my late 20s is scary. Even being 22 to 24 sounds spooky to me but I’m now a few years older than them. I’m developmentally still 16.

Same. Honestly I sometimes wonder if having a good childhood was actually worse for me in the long run than if I had a shitty childhood. My life was great up until I was like 15/16, then it rapidly started getting worse and has only been downhill since then (I am now 30). I haven't been able to mentally get over my youth and how good it was compared to now. Basically all I do is reminisce because I have nothing to look forward to.
People with shitty childhoods still have more noteworthy adulthoods and lives in long term than us. At least they don’t deal with a 2020 quarantine lifestyle.

Last edited:
I thought I'd be married by 20. What a joke life is. You'll be 50 soon enough

Life begins at 30 :soy: Don’t worry you have loooaaaads of time :soy:

I hate it when people say that. 30 is the end of your youth. Most of your life happens in your 10s and 20s.
It’s the typical soyditt response. Dismissing the suffering that we endure in our 20s which IS the fucking peak. Fucking bastards

It’s the typical soyditt response. Dismissing the suffering that we endure in our 20s which IS the fucking peak. Fucking bastards
I remember reading that middle aged people remembered the most from their 10s/20s not the next decades. It’s called the reminiscence bump.

If you missed out on your youth you’ll deal with an extreme void you’ll never heal from.

I remember reading that middle aged people remembered the most from their 10s/20s not the next decades. It’s called the reminiscence bump.

If you missed out on your youth you’ll deal with an extreme void you’ll never heal from.
Brutal

I was also a regular kid, lost my pace when other teenagers started to have sex and girlfriends.

Pointless when you can't do anything significant with it.
If my kid self represented my current self I would’ve been the ultimate normie. Not a Chad but a normie certainly not who I am already

I fear this so badlt

They say "time flies when you're having fun" yet the years have been flying by despite not having much fun at all.

Really it should be "time flies when you're old".

So often I think back on something that happened that didn't seem like it was THAT long ago, only to do the math and realize it was like 19 years ago or something.

The agepill/timepill is the most brutal pill of them all.

They say "time flies when you're having fun" yet the years have been flying by despite not having much fun at all.

Really it should be "time flies when you're old".

So often I think back on something that happened that didn't seem like it was THAT long ago, only to do the math and realize it was like 19 years ago or something.

The agepill/timepill is the most brutal pill of them all.
How old are you now? How does it feel being your age as an incel?

How old are you now? How does it feel being your age as an incel?
I'm in my late 30s. Hard to believe I was in my early 20s when I first started posting in the incelosphere.

I've basically more or less accepted that I'm just going to be a truecel for life.

I'm in my late 30s. Hard to believe I was in my early 20s when I first started posting in the incelosphere.

I've basically more or less accepted that I'm just going to be a truecel for life.
Would you say your well-being is worse now or better now? How painful is it being this way in your late 30s?

Would you say your well-being is worse now or better now? How painful is it being this way in your late 30s?

I mean I have health problems now, so I'm worse off for sure. Also I'm experiencing cognitive decline. I've always been very low IQ but I'm demonstrably a lot slower than I was when I was in my late teens. Short and long term memory have both taken a dive as well.

I mean I have health problems now, so I'm worse off for sure. Also I'm experiencing cognitive decline. I've always been very low IQ but I'm demonstrably a lot slower than I was when I was in my late teens. Short and long term memory have both taken a dive as well.
I mean emotional wellbeing

I mean emotional wellbeing

That's kind of a mixed bag. Being young generally means higher highs but lower lows.

Also a proper juxtaposition of my emotional well-being as a youngcel vs now would require looking at the past through a critical lens, which nostalgia goggles already make hard enough, but my shitty memory makes even harder.

So the best answer I can give (which I realize will be very unsatisfying) is "better in some ways, worse in some ways".

I feel like I'm still stuck at 20 even tho I'm 24.

Same. Having sheltered childhood ruined my life. My good days are behind me and I can't cope with it.

That's kind of a mixed bag. Being young generally means higher highs but lower lows.

Also a proper juxtaposition of my emotional well-being as a youngcel vs now would require looking at the past through a critical lens, which nostalgia goggles already make hard enough, but my shitty memory makes even harder.

So the best answer I can give (which I realize will be very unsatisfying) is "better in some ways, worse in some ways".
Would you say you have high, medium or low life satisfaction or depression? I don't even know how mine will be at your age.

Would you say you have high, medium or low life satisfaction or depression? I don't even know how mine will be at your age.

Low life satisfaction for sure. Not sure if i'm clinically depressed or whatever. I don't enjoy anything anymore but that kind of seems like a part of getting older.

Low life satisfaction for sure. Not sure if i'm clinically depressed or whatever. I don't enjoy anything anymore but that kind of seems like a part of getting older.
Do you still feel bothered by being a virgin or single all your life?

I'm in my late 20s but I still feel like a 15 year old at heart :feelsjuice: