Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Making fun of incels is just a trend that will fall into obscurity

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
★★
BBC is just trying to cash out on incels but once they realize we're generally harmless, and that places like /pol/ are actually breeding killers, etc. I bet they'll back off and flock to the actual issues.

IncelTears will either fall into obscurity or just become a small, insignificant sub with a tiny subculture.

Unless there's another highly motivated, ER-tier killing that goes on, the circlejerk of making fun of a low hanging fruit like us will turn into the beating of a dead horse. They'll run out of content when they realize we just sit on here and complain 99% of the time.

Edit - Obviously people will always make fun of ugly men, I mean moreso that outsiders will eventually fuck off this forum and stop bothering our online presence, or treat us as a legitimate threat.

Last edited:
low value men were always made fun of and it will stay that way

Hmm with all this shit going on numbers on incels will rise and so will the problems?!

BBC is just trying to cash out on incels but once they realize we're generally harmless, and that places like /pol/ are actually breeding killers, etc. I bet they'll back off and flock to the actual issues.

IncelTears will either fall into obscurity or just become a small, insignificant sub with a tiny subculture.

Unless there's another highly motivated, ER-tier killing that goes on, the circlejerk of making fun of a low hanging fruit like us will turn into the beating of a dead horse. They'll run out of content when they realize we just sit on here and complain 99% of the time.
Pretty much on how EA handles their NFS brand.
A horse without any meat left.

People have and will make fun of male virgins. Nothing will ever change, some of you (mentalcels, tallcels) will eventually ascend or betabux and rest of us will kill ourselves or cope till death.

We don't have a problem with /pol/ or incel shooters compared to islamic terrorists, gang wars, suicides, drug cartels, homocides and so on...

Obviously yes, but I mean more or less that all these outlets and observers will eventually fuck off this forum.

I more or less lurk on here, but I hate the fact that all these normies and cucks are invading my online home, it pisses me off.

self denying incels bashing on other incels, lmao

not a single chad to be found

People have and will make fun of male virgins. Nothing will ever change, some of you (mentalcels, tallcels) will eventually ascend or betabux and rest of us will kill ourselves or cope till death.
yes it's true.
Btw whats the name of your sign waifu.

yes it's true.
Btw whats the name of your sign waifu.
Araragi Karen

Karen1

This is just ubercope and you seem to ignore that pretty much everybody considers /pol/tards to be incel no matter how much they larp about being aryan chads with a tradwife.
Pretty much this. If it isn't "incel" it wil justl be another label.

dumbs must boost their ego in some way so

I hope it does stop

The ultimate fate of the community of this website.

I think that's pretty rich to think this will all go under the bus seeing as hypergamy increases every moment and more and more men become incel with each passing day. It's completely fantastical to think how you're thinking. Things are going to get much more more more

No they won't, because they have nothing else going on. Your average person making fun of incels lives a life as pathetic as any incel and is one bad day away from roping. Making fun of incels is all they have, they won't give it up. Also, killers who make the news are invariably called incels, even when they're known Chads. The word "incel" has become a default insult unconnected to its original meaning. That's how hated incels are. They will not give it up. It's a good thing, though, because as more chads and shooters - islamist, white nationalist, whatever - are called incels these fringe communities will all be brought closer.