Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making fun of grays is like Chads making fun of incels

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
You make fun of me and oppress me for having less posts just like how Chad makes fun of incels for having less sex

BRUTAL

even on incels.is which is a forum dedicated to men who are the dalit shit tier of the societal hierarchy, we still see incels trying to affirm their superiority over graycels

Relax nigger it's not that serious

They often tend to have retarded takes / are fakecels and larpers hence we tend to be harsh on them

I am not any of these things
I believe you, but so many greys are. Some greynigger who just joined with no posts started watching me a week ago. Motherfucker is suspicious af. Didn't follow me to indicate friendship, didn't even respond to any of my posts, and starts stalking my account the instant they joined. This is why I don't trust most greys

I believe you, but so many greys are. Some greynigger who just joined with no posts started watching me a week ago. Motherfucker is suspicious af. Didn't follow me to indicate friendship, didn't even respond to any of my posts, and starts stalking my account the instant they joined. This is why I don't trust most greys
How do you know they were stalking you?

Bro how do you know someone is watching you online
There is a watch feature on this site. That motherfucker clicked the watch button on my profile to get notifications every time I start a thread and reply to it. They literally will have got notified about the thread I just made. You know how you got a notification when I replied to you? I got one saying they are now watching me. I don't like anyone but users I'm close with watching me

There is a watch feature on this site. That motherfucker clicked the watch button on my profile to get notifications every time I start a thread and reply to it. They literally will have got notified about the thread I just made. You know how you got a notification when I replied to you? I got one saying they are now watching me. I don't like anyone but users I'm close with watching me
that’s weird, maybe it’s some r/IncelTears retard with something against you

Maybe he was just testing out the feature. Since you did say he was new and all.

Maybe he was just testing out the feature. Since you did say he was new and all.
Could be. Wish you got notifications when someone unwatches you or unfollows you too. I'm pretty sure it only gives you them when they watch or follow you, not if they decide to undo it

Could be. Wish you got notifications when someone unwatches you or unfollows you too. I'm pretty sure it only gives you them when they watch or follow you, not if they decide to undo it
Yeah a sign that they unwatched would be good. Since we're talking now, could you explain to me why you commented a period on my profile? What does it mean in this community?

It depends on GrAY, because most of them are shit-talking retarded/cuckold infiltrators.

Relax nigger it's not that serious
Sure, there is some scum here trying to even get me banned using his power of having more posts. There is clearly a hierarchy, if you dont believe in anti jew conspirancy you get low social status, if you are grey even lower to the point you can potentially get banned only because of that and not because breaking any rule...

Greycels tend to make pretty retarded first threads although there's some smart greycels on here.

View attachment 1238212View attachment 1238214

Sure, there is some scum here trying to even get me banned using his power of having more posts. There is clearly a hierarchy, if you dont believe in anti jew conspirancy you get low social status, if you are grey even lower to the point you can potentially get banned only because of that and not because breaking any rule...
I’m with you bro, anti jew conspiracy theories are so pathetic and place jews on a pedestal, they act like Jewish people are some secret high IQ society subverting the entire West

It’s similar to how ethnic libs insult white people because deep inside, they believe that white people are superior and resent them for that

Agreed

It's just a shitpost honestly. I had nothing better to do, so just commented it for something to do.
Shitposting. Oh okay. I just got another comment in my profile. Now I know not to take them seriously. Thanks.

even on incels.is which is a forum dedicated to men who are the dalit shit tier of the societal hierarchy, we still see incels trying to affirm their superiority over graycels
Brutal, social hierarchy pill. I think newcomers need this sort of thing to learn the site culture, as long is not harrassment is fine. I mostly feel ignored here.

Shitposting. Oh okay. I just got another comment in my profile. Now I know not to take them seriously. Thans.
You literally joined in 2019. Has nobody ever commented on your profile before, lmao? Also, peak lurkercel to only have such a low post count for join date. Kinda sus actually

You literally joined in 2019. Has nobody ever commented on your profile before, lmao? Also, peak lurkercel to only have such a low post count for join date. Kinda sus actually
Peak trucel, he was too shy and autistic to actively participate

Probably. Hopefully it's only that and nothing more
If you are from UK at least you can get into an esque-concentration camp for posting "misoginy", so something worse wouldn't be out of the question:feelsLSD:

Apparently so. I only got my first comments today. I came in waves. As in I would be active for a week or two then disappear. Then after several months I'd be active for a few weeks again then disappear again. Back then I had an excruciatingly difficult time being active on social media because of my debilitating anxiety disorder. But the past few years I've been learning to manage my symptoms and am now optimistic I will be consistently more active. By the way, I feel the culture of this site changed. I remember people were nice to me back then despite being a greycel, now the place seems a lot more toxic to greycels. But maybe these are due to other reasons.

because 99% of grays are tiktok faggots/fakecels/foids

Apparently so. I only got my first comments today. I came in waves. As in I would be active for a week or two then disappear. Then after several months I'd be active for a few weeks again then disappear again. Back then I had an excruciatingly difficult time being active on social media because of my debilitating anxiety disorder. But the past few years I've been learning to manage my symptoms and am now optimistic I will be consistently more active. By the way, I feel the culture of this site changed. I remember people were nice to me back then despite being a greycel, now the place seems more toxic. But maybe these are due to other reasons.
You must be an absolute high inhibcel then. I had more posts than you in one day after joining because I couldn't wait to start venting and making friends here.

You must be an absolute high inhibcel then. I had more posts than you in one day after joining because I couldn't wait to start venting and making friends here.
He is either a high inhib gigatruecel or he is a secret fakecel. That is the thing with grAYs, you never know

I don't like it either when people judge by postcount, which could be increased rapidly by posting to sewers anyway. I understand people getting annoyed if someone starts glowposting or making IT baits straight after creating an account.

Haha. I did admit before in a thread that I avoiding posting because I didn't want to get banned.

Haha. I did admit before in a thread that I avoiding posting because I didn't want to get banned.
Jesus Christ that's high inhib af. In all my almost 15K posts, I only ever got one 10% ban. That's it

You know there was actually a time where lurkers (no account) could “watch” you as well. I don’t think it was specific to this site, probably a xenforo bug but when they did that your notif would pop up with “? Is watching you”. Some users here figured this out and went ham on trolling others here trying to make them paranoid and get reactions

Your posts are bad. That is why noone likes your posts. If your name was glowy you'd still be retarded.

You know there was actually a time where lurkers (no account) could “watch” you as well. I don’t think it was specific to this site, probably a xenforo bug but when they did that your notif would pop up with “? Is watching you”. Some users here figured this out and went ham on trolling others here trying to make them paranoid and get reactions
That's creepy af honestly that any rando on the internet could watch you without even going through the trouble to make an account.

That's creepy af honestly that any rando on the internet could watch you without even going through the trouble to make an account.
i don’t think the feature worked at all in regards to giving them alerts to threads you make but yes a fair few users were creeped out especially since the lurker could spam watch/unwatch and you never knew who it was doing this

i don’t think the feature worked at all in regards to giving them alerts to threads you make but yes a fair few users were creeped out especially since the lurker could spam watch/unwatch and you never knew who it was doing this
Interesting. That is weird