Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion making friends online

• Thread starter Deleted member 43928
  • Start date
Deleted member 43928

Deleted member 43928

Big firepower. Small package!
-
how the fuck do people do it? i posted my trannycord tag on soc and gave a pretty basic description of myself (minus the incel part) and i got a surprisingly high amount of adds. the weird thing is that at least half were from w*men (on a male dominated board) so as soon as they said so i deleted them. i didn't really get along with the males though. i fucking suck ass at texting and don't know how to improve. most of them were normalfags anyway so i guess not much was lost but i still kinda feel down

i made a lot of online friends when i was younger (like 13) and i have even met one of them and am planning to meet one this summer. i still talk to most of them to this day. the trick for me is meeting through an online community where a common interest is shared. for example i met my online friends in a community for people interested in politics, and most of what me and my friends talk about is political related bc we have that interest in common

reported for brag ur gunna get banned nigga

also youre a low t faggot for deleting them. kys faggot tranny bitch

i made a lot of online friends when i was younger (like 13) and i have even met one of them and am planning to meet one this summer. i still talk to most of them to this day. the trick for me is meeting through an online community where a common interest is shared. for example i met my online friends in a community for people interested in politics, and most of what me and my friends talk about is political related bc we have that interest in common
then meet them
you might escape this way

how the fuck do people do it? i posted my trannycord tag on soc and gave a pretty basic description of myself (minus the incel part) and i got a surprisingly high amount of adds. the weird thing is that at least half were from w*men (on a male dominated board) so as soon as they said so i deleted them. i didn't really get along with the males though. i fucking suck ass at texting and don't know how to improve. most of them were normalfags anyway so i guess not much was lost but i still kinda feel down
What’s soc?